Are roster updates out for madden 07??

Roster are OUT today. I guess they even fixed some SHOE colors of soem teams. Still a few moves need to be made...but supposedly pretty good.

Operationsports.com has more details.

[quote name='screwkick']Hmm...just booted up Madden 07 and wasn't prompted to update. Will try again later.[/QUOTE]

You have to start on ONLINE game to get the updates.

Just load up the downloaded roster file and then start a new Franchise. You will have to make some changes though if you're really nitpicky about having everything correct.

Koren Robinson to Packers
Correll Buckhalter to Eagles
Deion Branch to Seahawks
Najeh Davenport to Steelers
Jeremy Bloom to Eagles

There's a few other tidbits missing. I find it odd, though, that they completely deleted some players from the looks of it.

Colts HB/FB James Mungro is missing. I know he's on IR and will miss the whole season, but he's not even in the roster file from what I can tell. And Terrence Wilkins I can't find either. He's supposted to be the KR/PR for the Colts.

Yes, the rosters are better, but still not great. They removed players for no reason also.

Check out www.operationsports.com and they have some to D/L (If you have the Transfer Kit). There are probably 10 more moves to make with just the F/A, like Artose Pinner on Minnesota, etc.

[quote name='doubledown']Yes, the rosters are better, but still not great. They removed players for no reason also.

Check out www.operationsports.com and they have some to D/L (If you have the Transfer Kit). There are probably 10 more moves to make with just the F/A, like Artose Pinner on Minnesota, etc.[/QUOTE]

do bethel johnson and rod gardner exist in those rosters, because they dissapeared in the ea update

How do you download the rosters on operationsports? Or any website for that matter? Also are the attributes for anyone's players messed up when they look at player management or depth charts in the franchise?

The only way to use the rosters is to have the DATEL Transfer Kit and a memory card. There are two programs that allow you to tranfer files (one with the Datel software) and a homebrew one that people like better....For some reason I could not have both.

You can ALSO get the rosters through Madden. Just start an ONLINE game (Quick Start). It will prompt you to save them (This is for XBOX LIVE GOLD member currently...I'm sure they'll fix that...eventually)

The rosters are NOT perfect. Rod Gardner is missing, Tyoka Jackson is now gone (he's on the Lions). It's ok though....better than before, especially when you make a few FA moves.

bread's done
Back