Are the bestbuy allocation #'s accurate?

pdiscool

CAGiversary!
Has anyone compared with there bestbuy 360 numbers with the allocation numbers that came out on the net? Does anyone know if the number are accurate or are they under or over?

I asked a Bestbuy associate for their 360 numbers and he told me he couldn't tell me that. He said "we have plenty". The page said 68 premiums so I guess that can be considered plenty.

Very accurate according to my local Best Buy, they were projected to get 116. Although the Best Buy rep didn't tell me exactly how many they had, he said "a little over 100." Pretty close to me.

Well considering that the site with the list were given a cease and desist from Best Buy, they must have been on to something. Then again I suppose if the numbers were way off then Best Buy wouldn't want people to have incorrect information so I guess that proves little.

I will say that the numbers on the list seemed to reflect the store volume as would be expected. The store in my town was only getting 26 and 10 whereas other stores in bigger markets that I noticed were getting considerably more.

The one I called is getting about half of what they were supposed to get. They were allocated 40 something and they only have a little over 20, the minimum she said. BJs was not getting any, Target only has 5 of each, and all the Walmarts only got 2 premiums each. Not looking good.

[quote name='zewone']I asked a Bestbuy associate for their 360 numbers and he told me he couldn't tell me that. He said "we have plenty". The page said 68 premiums so I guess that can be considered plenty.[/QUOTE]

I just asked a worker @ the Fresno BestBuy, and he said he knew FOR SURE they had 20 premiums, cause he saw them. He said they probley had more, and I'd say it's a safe bet they have around 50+.

bread's done
Back