Are the system monitors (ie 5.6" accessory) worth it?

/\ Thanks JimmieMac

Know I didnt have to repeat myself.

Most portable DVD players have a video in option. its typically used for camcorders etc.

Just adapt that to your gamecube or xbox or snes etc you get the idea and its a screen for your games.

Then it doesnt become useles when you get the next generation hardware either.

Plus you can always watch movies on it.

There are also other objects you can use as a screen. The VEG can convert a computer monitor into a TV or the newest one can be used with a laptop. There is a standard version and two other versions, one for a laptop and one without the tv adapter. If you have a decent sized LCD screen laying around, then maybe this would put it to good use.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/video/64e9/

I bought one of the Intec 7.2 screens a few months back and hated it. Games with any sort of motion what so ever blurred and ghosted so badly they were unplayable. Ended up buying a 10 inch LCD TV (open box from CC) that works great! If you can swing the price, I highly recommend them.

Yeah, the DVD player screen might be a good idea.

Then again a Logitech etc. GCN portable sceen+battery are easier to use with it.

Depends, but as you want to play your XB with it too, maybe the DVD player + screen.

i have the intec 5' screen for gamecube. i must admit quality is not great.it has helped me on the road many times and is easy to carry around...but i was crazy to pay $130 for it

thank you, all this information is helpful..... at what price would you say the accessory screen would be worth it?

[quote name='guyver2077']i have the intec 5' screen for gamecube. i must admit quality is not great.it has helped me on the road many times and is easy to carry around...but i was crazy to pay $130 for it[/quote]

Ha, I paid a hundred bucks for one of those Screen-Attached-To-Crontroller thingys. Cool, but crazy expensive.

the BEST screen so far has been the official sony PSOne screen. great quality, and it is posible to attach other systems

bread's done
Back