Are there any B&M Game Stores that carry import games in the LA County?

There's a store that carries tons of stuff near the Pinkberry on the corner of Sawtelle and Olympic in Culver City.

I ate at Manpuku right by there which was pretty good, but really expensive.

[quote name='jkanownik']There's a store that carries tons of stuff near the Pinkberry on the corner of Sawtelle and Olympic in Culver City.

I ate at Manpuku right by there which was pretty good, but really expensive.[/quote]

You have the name for the store?

Main reason I'm looking for a store that has import games is b/c I'm looking for the 1st DJ Max Portable :/

I traded mine away awhile ago and now I'm regretting it

I agree, Japan Video Games has a pretty good selection of import games. I was in there a month or so ago to pick up a few styli for my DS.

:D hey fellow CAGarooz:D

that store is in west los angeles (olympic/sawtelle) not culver city. where the 10/405 freeways intersect

hyper game action. they have websitez tooz.

Nice, friendly, and knowledgable dudes. They can do special orders too, I got a buddy an DC zero gunner 2 that way.

[quote name='Zhanmadao']frys carry import psp games as i've seen[/quote]
-[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm looking for any store that might carry import games besides the usual that Fry's carries.[/quote]-

There are a few stores down in Little Tokyo that sell imports but some of their prices are horrendous. They have a huge selection though so you can probably find what you're looking for.

bread's done
Back