Are you a virgin?

[quote name='FrankySox']Is this a joke? This is hillarious, I'm 21 so the answer is GOD NO![/quote] I'm WAY younger than that, so I have an excuse. :)

[quote name='FrankySox']Is this a joke? This is hillarious, I'm 21 so the answer is GOD NO![/quote]

what does age have to do with it ?

as for me, no, i'm not a virgin.

[quote name='BigNick']Everyone gets laid in college.[/quote]

I seriously doubt EVERYONE gets laid in college, it's just something that everyone thinks will happen in college.

Well, it also depends on what your definition of "Virgin" actually is. Some consider oral a cause for virginity loss, and some consider a wet-vac in a closet because you don't think that anyone is home and you're just a little curious-Uh, nevermind. I've had sex with many women.....

[quote name='afedock']..ehhh, if you wanna get laid in college, you'll get laid in college.[/quote]

The poster types the truth.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='afedock']..ehhh, if you wanna get laid in college, you'll get laid in college.[/quote]

The poster types the truth.[/quote]

Yeah, and if you want herpes you can get that there too.

[quote name='Drico']Age shouldn't matter, really. Some people have morals, believe it or not.[/quote]

Um, what do morals have to do with it?

... and whoever wants to get laid in college, can - it's not that you can't, it's just that you're not trying hard enough...

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Drico']Age shouldn't matter, really. Some people have morals, believe it or not.[/quote]

Um, what do morals have to do with it?

... and whoever wants to get laid in college, can - it's not that you can't, it's just that you're not trying hard enough...[/quote]

Well if you say it like that then you can get laid anywhere, just that you have to try hard enough.

[quote name='Brandon946'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='afedock']..ehhh, if you wanna get laid in college, you'll get laid in college.[/quote]

The poster types the truth.[/quote]

Yeah, and if you want herpes you can get that there too.[/quote]

Lol, you can get herpes anywhere in America, no problem. :D

Yup, I'm a virgin.

Not a virgin. But I didn't have sex untill I was 20. *shrugs* I can tell you that some of the sex I've had your not missing anything. But when its good whooo boy. My ex used to do this thing with her lips I mean...um...er nm.

r1s3n

i'm not a virgin and i just turned 19. i was a virgin until about the time i turned 18.

22, and I'm a virgin. I'm not really ashamed of it either. My fiance' and I are both waiting until we're married to have sex, so we'll have each other all to ourselves. :)

And yes, some of us do have morals. Why is that a bad thing?

I'm 22 and have 2 kids, so I don't think I'm a virgin. I lost it when I was 18. And have only had sex w/ one person, not married though.

What I find most hilarious is that anyone answered one way or another, I mean not exactly the sort oftopic people usually have long conversations about...unless they;re drunk or high.

And not everyone gets laid in college......some people don't even GO to college.

[quote name='BigNick']Everyone gets laid in college.[/quote]
I have morals, but man BigNick is so right. Age has a shitload to do with it, like if your 35 your pry not a virgin, if your 10-15 you should pry be a virgin, or at least that's my opinion on it.

I lost my virginity a couple months ago, age 19, to my current girlfriend.

And I've felt guilty about it since (we haven't done it again since that time). Isn't that strange, to be the guy saying "no" while the girl wants to? (Not to be sexist... just mentioning the stereotype, which actually holds true in a lot of cases.) Morals have a lot to do with it, I guess.

I'm not one... my first time felt awful because it was a rather homely chick... but my second time (my real first) was awesome cause I could actually look at the girl without wishing a bag would be placed over her head...

[quote name='Rodego']I'm not a virgin, but I am married and have never had sex with anyone but my wife.[/quote]

Good for you and the 16-year old. I'm 27 and am a virgin by choice until I get married. I applaud the CAG community for acknowledging that some people choose to keep this part of their lives sacred without giving them the whole "you're a loser if you haven't" speech.

And yes, I agree with the guy who said if you want to get laid in college you will. In my opinion, if you're over 21 and a virgin in this culture it is by choice.

[quote name='chosen1s'][quote name='Rodego']I'm not a virgin, but I am married and have never had sex with anyone but my wife.[/quote]

Good for you and the 16-year old. I'm 27 and am a virgin by choice until I get married. I applaud the CAG community for acknowledging that some people choose to keep this part of their lives sacred without giving them the whole "you're a loser if you haven't" speech.

And yes, I agree with the guy who said if you want to get laid in college you will. In my opinion, if you're over 21 and a virgin in this culture it is by choice.[/quote]

I personally think saving yourself is awesome, though I doubt I would have the same restraint. I know a lot of "losers" who get laid a hell of a lot more often then I could imagine being laid, but they are still losers...

Yup yup. I don't see the big deal about being claimed a virgin or not, and it doesn't look like I'll "get any" anytime soon thanks to my appearance and overall personality. :p

Now that you think about it, it's good I'm still a virgin, because if someone did that with me they'd never forgive themselves for doing that with me. :p

[quote name='Fatesealer']I'm not one... my first time felt awful because it was a rather homely chick... but my second time (my real first) was awesome cause I could actually look at the girl without wishing a bag would be placed over her head...[/quote]

:rofl: Slim pickings the first time?

Personally I see nothing wrong with keeping your virginity if your only choice of partners is limited. I think I'd rather die a virgin then have to hump somebody who needed a bag put over thier head first.

I'm married so there is no way I could still be a virgin. And no, I didn't save it for marriage.

21 and haven't been a virgin for quite a few years now. Good to see that none of us are those types of people who hold being a virgin as a bad thing. I can't stand people who judge others over wether they've lost it or not.

im sorta surprised to find that a lot of guys finds it cool to be a virgin o_O.. taht definatly surprises me a bit.. to find that some guys have morals. ha thats nice *thumbs up* i would ususaly think guys are more pressured into having sex before college and all that

I didn't get laid in college. A virgin until 26. I can't hold it any longer because I'm too curious.

[quote name='MeGaWC27'][quote name='BigNick']Everyone gets laid in college.[/quote]

I seriously doubt EVERYONE gets laid in college, it's just something that everyone thinks will happen in college.[/quote]True.

I'm in college and most people I know have not been laid. That's as far as I'm going to say.

[quote name='Rodego']I'm not a virgin, but I am married and have never had sex with anyone but my wife.[/quote]

That's awesome, I honestly wish I was a virgin again just so I could do that. I don't see myself marrying the girl I lost it to either.

bread's done
Back