Are you addicted to anything?

[quote name='ohboy10451']other than sex............probably xbox 360 first person shooters[/quote]

Sex with yourself doesn't count.

[quote name='sosodead']Sex with yourself doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

I actually meant with your mom. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, SON!

[quote name='darthbudge']Caffeine.

Does that count?[/QUOTE]

If you get head aches without it like one of my friends did/does then yes it does.

And I am addicted to nothing. I can stop whenever I want.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm certainly not addicted to anything, but I partake in the use of addictive substances 'cause they're fun.[/quote]

This. Willpower wins the day.

[quote name='Eviltude']Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Extacy and Alcohol.[/quote]

Queens of the Stone Age reference? :lol:

Probably just Listerine Breath strips. I don't get addicted to anything, I'll get obsessed with something for a short period quit and find something else to be obsessed about and repeat.

For me, I'd say Tic Tacs. Every now and then I'll buy some Spearmint ones, and I can't put them down at all and go through them in an hour or two. They're just so damn tasty.

MVC-016S.JPG

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm certainly not addicted to anything, but I partake in the use of addictive substances 'cause they're fun.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.

It used to be collecting Star Wars figures, but then I jumped the shark when I realized that buying the same Han Solo sculpt 6 times in one year only because of different packaging was too much.

Then it was World of Warcraft, but that is starting to wane because the new content got old fast.

Right now, I am not really addicted to anything.

[quote name='Pookymeister']HD Pr0n[/quote]
^this

Everything is better on blu-ray. Everything.

Also collecting random shit. I say random shit, because it's fucking random what I buy...

Oh, and caffeine, on a nearly dangerous level.

[quote name='scuba t']procrastination[/quote]

You posted way too earlier in this thread for that.

For me, just caffeine I would guess.

Nope, pretty much everything in moderation for me. Don't have a lot of caffeine, generally just one diet soda a day and an occasional coffee. I love good beer, but seldom get drunk and usually just have 1-3 in any one setting, one or two times a week with friends.

None of my hobbies--movies, music, sports, games, outdoors stuff, working out etc.--are compulsive. I don't collect anything. Used to buy a lot of DVDs (have 300 some), but hardly buy any these days and just use Netflix mostly.

So no, no adddictions I can think of.

[quote name='Eviltude']Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol.[/quote]

Aside from that one mistake, this answer is correct.

I use to buy too many cheap games and movies but I stopped doing that to focus on stuff I actually will play or watch for a long while. I use to just buy games to flip so much that I was spending more time doing that then I did enjoying what I had and was getting through flipping.

bread's done
Back