Arkham Asylum GOTY for 19.99 @ Target

Phantom7

CAG Veteran
Much like the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood deal

I was in Target and saw it for 19.99 for the 360. I didn't look to see if the PS3 version was the same price but it would go without saying I think.

[quote name='Liquid Drizzle']Is this an in store deal only? On their website it says $29.99[/QUOTE]

then that would be a yes.

I was looking for this game for a long time and it has been sold out everywhere in my area - even used copies of the original AA were all gone. I'd definitely call first.

Found the PS3 version for $19.99 Temporary Price Cut, did not find X360. The search will continue.

My Target had it for $19.99 for 360 as well. I resisted though, not sure how. Well I take that back, I foresaw what my wife would do to me.

I'd wait till the next wave of greatest hits are announced RDR & Mafia 2 are two of them. B2G1 & B1G1 50% off will follow.

There were at least 3 more (PS3) at the Target I went to this afternoon in Woburn Ma. $19.99 temporary price drop confirmed here! Thanks OP!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']What was the difference between vanilla and GOTY edition? Was GOTY just came with 3-D I think?[/QUOTE]

It also comes with 4 extra challenge maps.

Jantzen Beach, OR is out. But tag said deal is around till 4/23. Employee said they get shipments every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She said to check later because she said they should get more stock.

two questions, both kinda off topic:
-which version feels better? ps3 or 360?
-any chance with gamestop sale potentially having this that we may see an amazon price match?

19.99 price but no copies in Albany, NY. Will begrudingly go to Gamestop this weekend I guess. Heard great things about this game.

For those of you that own the :ps3: version, can you play the Joker levels only after the game is beaten, or can you access them at any time? I own the :360: version already and was just wondering.

I'd be all over this if it had real stereoscopic 3D but it just uses paper anaglyph TriOviz glasses.

I picked up the :360: first print GOTY with lenticular boxart at Kmart. It rang up for $29.99 but the clerk gave it to me for $19.99 since the sale tag on the shelf stated Batman AA for $19.99 and they had only the GOTY edition. The lenticular boxart looks pretty badass compared to the plain PH version.

bread's done
Back