Arkham City: Armored Edition (Wii U) amazon $20 FSSS

Actually even better than FSSS, it has free standard shipping, meaning you don't have to find another $5 to add on

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Should have been the launch price considering how badly it's ported to the Wii U[/QUOTE]

While I didn't play the PS3 version of the game, I am playing the Armored Edition and I am having no issues with the game. The graphics are fantastic, no hiccups...and no probs. I don't know why you are saying that it was badly ported. And if you're referring to the Harley Quinn glitch then there are ways around it.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Should have been the launch price considering how badly it's ported to the Wii U[/QUOTE]

I have heard mostly comments to the opposite, particularly from the Amazon reviews.

I would be picking this up at this price if I didn't already have it on PC from Steam sales.

Have you actually played the game or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass?

[quote name='maximumzero']Still sounds like a drive-by trolling on the part of Jaysonguy to me.[/QUOTE]

He does seem a bit harsh in his statement.

Is this version 100% playable off the Gamepad? I had it on PS3, an have been wanting a reason to go through it again. At $20 it might be worth it, especially if I can play it off the Gamepad while others use my TV.

[quote name='Lubu']Is this version 100% playable off the Gamepad? I had it on PS3, an have been wanting a reason to go through it again. At $20 it might be worth it, especially if I can play it off the Gamepad while others use my TV.[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitely.

Sometimes I play a few challenge maps via off-TV play when I'm too lazy to turn on the TV/monitor.

[quote name='maximumzero']Have you actually played the game or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass?[/QUOTE]
Yes and there's slowdown when fighting many enemies, especially if there's environmental effects going on.

Now I can return the copy that I picked up a couple weeks ago on sale at Target for $29.99 that I still haven't opened yet. Thanks!

Bit. Cheap Wii U games will always be bought. Unless it's shovelware. Even though I'm playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 24/7 365.

I took a chance and got this at 35$ the other day and I honestly think this game is still great on Wii U. There might be a few graphical errors, but there is nothing that should prevent you from finishing the game.

At 20$ its a steal since GOTY edition is 30$ still.

$19.99 is a steal considering the DLC valued included already costs more than that. I bought it on PS3 but may as well pick it up on the Wii U. The DLC I didn't buy and replaying it on hard mode + bonus features sounds awesome.

They added anti-aliasing which makes the game look a lot nicer\

And the WiiU version has the most and best content

Despite the occasional framerate dips, the WiiU version is the way to go.

Oh and this seems to be out of stock now at Amazon.

But I got it earlier today at Best Buy for the same price.

:/ its amazing how viral false comments about Nintendo and its games are.. nice to see people actually responding to it with fact though..

just looked this game up on metacritic. including the good reviews the general consensus it that AE in not preferable to the goty edition unless you just have to have the tacked on touch screen & motion controls. almost every review states there are graphical and framerate issues, but they are far from game breaking. For $20 its a deal even with its shortcomings. Plus what else is on wii u?

The graphics are marginally (and I mean marginally) better in some tiny areas, whereas it lacks some detail in other spots. Like something might be shinier but they'll be a clock tower missing in the background from what I understand, so nothing really bad. People oversell the "graphical issues".

And having completed the game on Wii U I must say the 3 frames it drops in combat sometimes are entirely impossible to see if, you know you're paying attention to not losing a fight to some generic goons.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yes and there's slowdown when fighting many enemies, especially if there's environmental effects going on.[/QUOTE]

Good lord that video game just dropped two frames while I was busy not noticing it because I was pulling off an amazing string of successful counters! How dare it!

[quote name='ianoid']Shucks, would have grabbed this for $20.[/QUOTE]Still available from Amazon. Choose new and Amazon as a seller for $19.99 (2-3 weeks shipping time)

It's a good deal but already played AC. Man, I wish the Wii U would get the ball rolling. I'm halfway tempted to sell mine at this point. Haven't played the thing in forever :(

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I suspect most Wii U software will tank in price since nobody is buying the console itself.[/QUOTE]

Actually want to get Funky Barn on the cheap. Still can't get that Giantbomb
first look outta my head

[quote name='boylover']Oh and this seems to be out of stock now at Amazon.

But I got it earlier today at Best Buy for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Yup, got it at BB too, but because I had a couple of RZ certs. Now to find time to play it.

[quote name='plus1zero']It's a good deal but already played AC. Man, I wish the Wii U would get the ball rolling. I'm halfway tempted to sell mine at this point. Haven't played the thing in forever :([/QUOTE]

I feel the same I haven't played mine since january

[quote name='gmsick']I feel the same I haven't played mine since january[/QUOTE]

Same. And its not like im gonna start dropping $60 on new games when they do come out so i have to wait that much longer. Next game ill pick up will be Lego City when it hits $20.

You missed out when Lego City was $25 (B1G1 half off). Next game I will pay full price for is Pikmin. I bought a couple at launch, B1G1, and a few that were good deals. I will only pay $60 for Nintendo or 1st rate IPs.

[quote name='soonersfan60']You missed out when Lego City was $25 (B1G1 half off). Next game I will pay full price for is Pikmin. I bought a couple at launch, B1G1, and a few that were good deals. I will only pay $60 for Nintendo or 1st rate IPs.[/QUOTE]

Having to pay full price for another game to get it for $25 wasn't going to happen, lol.

[quote name='plus1zero']It's a good deal but already played AC. Man, I wish the Wii U would get the ball rolling. I'm halfway tempted to sell mine at this point. Haven't played the thing in forever :([/QUOTE]

Yeah genius, smart move seeing as E3 is right around the corner and games are going to be announced for it...

[quote name='bonesawisready']The graphics are marginally (and I mean marginally) better in some tiny areas, whereas it lacks some detail in other spots. Like something might be shinier but they'll be a clock tower missing in the background from what I understand, so nothing really bad. People oversell the "graphical issues".

And having completed the game on Wii U I must say the 3 frames it drops in combat sometimes are entirely impossible to see if, you know you're paying attention to not losing a fight to some generic goons.[/QUOTE]

Folks like to shit on Nintendo...so whatever excuse they can find, no matter how minor, will be something they'll take and run with.

[quote name='ianoid']Shucks, would have grabbed this for $20.[/QUOTE]

It's $19.99 at Best Buy this week, which is likely who Amazon was/is price matching anyway.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Having to pay full price for another game to get it for $25 wasn't going to happen, lol.[/QUOTE]

Except that my full price game to get Lego City for $25 was a pre-order of Pikmin 3 for which I'll gladly pay $60... lol

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Arkham Origins Announced, grab this game while its hot.[/QUOTE]
But different dev team. Gonna wait & see it how it progresses.
Would rather it take on more of an Asylum design than City

Cool story premise and location though... currently more interested in the 3ds version that's getting made along with it (bunch of ex-Retro peeps)

[quote name='Wazzup4567']I took a chance and got this at 35$ the other day and I honestly think this game is still great on Wii U. There might be a few graphical errors, but there is nothing that should prevent you from finishing the game.

At 20$ its a steal since GOTY edition is 30$ still.[/QUOTE]

The ps3 and 360 goty is now msrp 20$

[quote name='SuperMario64']Yeah genius, smart move seeing as E3 is right around the corner and games are going to be announced for it...[/QUOTE]

Whoo we got a badass over here. I imagine the butthurt dweller meme while you typed that.

People said the exact same thing about the Vita. And I still the the Vita is better than the Wii U at this point.

[quote name='plus1zero']Whoo we got a badass over here. I imagine the butthurt dweller meme while you typed that.

People said the exact same thing about the Vita. And I still the the Vita is better than the Wii U at this point.[/QUOTE]

Id beg to differ. I had high hopes for the Vita, but please tell me 5 games out/coming out that are worth buying that aren't remakes and are full games.

Wii U (In my opinion) would be NSMBU, Lego City Undercover, Rayman Legends, Bayonetta 2, Zombi U.

Vita... All I can think of is P4Arena and Gravity Rush (Maybe Sound Shapes?)

Honestly once the Vita drops to a 200$ range, I think it'll be perfect. In the current price range though, it doesn't seem worth it with the software available for it.

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Id beg to differ. I had high hopes for the Vita, but please tell me 5 games out/coming out that are worth buying that aren't remakes and are full games.
[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok Odyssey
DJMax Technika Tune
Escape Plan
Lumines Electronic Symphony
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Soul Sacrifice (coming in two weeks)
Plants vs Zombies (the Vita has more modes and extras than any other system, I believe)
P4 Golden
Sound Shapes
Mutant Blobs Attack
Wipeout 2048
Unit 13
Touch My Katamari
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Orgarhythm
Super Stardust Delta
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Muramasa Rebirth
Tearaway (October)
Dragon's Crown (summer)
Oh, sorry, you just wanted 5, right?

[quote name='kitsunisan']Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok Odyssey
DJMax Technika Tune
Escape Plan
Lumines Electronic Symphony
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Soul Sacrifice (coming in two weeks)
Plants vs Zombies (the Vita has more modes and extras than any other system, I believe)
P4 Golden
Sound Shapes
Mutant Blobs Attack
Wipeout 2048
Unit 13
Touch My Katamari
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Orgarhythm
Super Stardust Delta
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Muramasa Rebirth
Tearaway (October)
Dragon's Crown (summer)
Oh, sorry, you just wanted 5, right?[/QUOTE]

Well P4G is a remake, same with PvZ. Dragon's Crown is a port, but everything else I agree with!

(Don't get me wrong P4G is great, but additional features to a game doesn't make it new.)

Edit: looking at this list makes me realize that my Vita collection needs to grow more. I wish DJMAX wasn't $50.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Well P4G is a remake, same with PvZ. Dragon's Crown is a port, but everything else I agree with!

(Don't get me wrong P4G is great, but additional features to a game doesn't make it new.)

Edit: looking at this list makes me realize that my Vita collection needs to grow more. I wish DJMAX wasn't $50.[/QUOTE]

P4G isn't really a remake...well it is. But it's got a lot of new stuff. It's also better than anything on the vita or wii u at the moment. Don't get me wrong I think the Wii u has great potential but by this time the Wii had a few decent games out, the Wii u has what..3 games that aren't ports?

Let's not get into that in this thread. There are plenty of threads wii u/vita crappers can post in.

I for one am very excited about the wii u line up to come and glad this is at $20. I did pick up one. thanks op.

[quote name='plus1zero']Whoo we got a badass over here. I imagine the butthurt dweller meme while you typed that.

People said the exact same thing about the Vita. And I still the the Vita is better than the Wii U at this point.[/QUOTE]

No because selling consoles is dumb especially if it's not even a year old. I remember people saying the same thing about the PS3 back then but look where it's at now.

[quote name='SuperMario64']No because selling consoles is dumb especially if it's not even a year old. I remember people saying the same thing about the PS3 back then but look where it's at now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Someone had to say it. Use common sense people before making unfair and biased opinions. It takes at least 2 years for a system to have decent system seller games.

[quote name='kitsunisan']assassin's creed: Liberation
uncharted: Golden abyss
gravity rush
ragnarok odyssey
djmax technika tune
escape plan
lumines electronic symphony
littlebigplanet ps vita
soul sacrifice (coming in two weeks)
plants vs zombies (the vita has more modes and extras than any other system, i believe)
p4 golden
sound shapes
mutant blobs attack
wipeout 2048
unit 13
touch my katamari
zero escape: Virtue's last reward
orgarhythm
super stardust delta
hot shots golf: World invitational
muramasa rebirth
tearaway (october)