Arkham City DLC

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm sitting on a $20 :ps3: card. I bought it for Batman:AC DLC, but seeing as my back catalog is ridiculous, I'm wondering if I should hold out on a price drop. Did the AA DLC drop in price relatively quickly? ie- within a year or ever?

Thanks in advance.

I'd wait on it. If you have other games you'd gladly play in the mean time might as well just cross your fingers on a sale or bundle deal. There's a new dlc coming out later this month from what I read.

I nabbed AC for $30 a few days ago. I'll probably play it casually and do a trade in in a few months. Save the credit and use it towards the GOTY when it's at a fair price.

@dm85- Everything you said is why I'm holding off. But what I really want to know is how the *edit* publisher treated the AA dlc. Did the price drop after a bit, or did they stick to their guns a'la Dragon Age Origins? I'm a true CAG so patience is one of my virtues; waiting for GotY or price drops is my modus operandi. I just don't want to hold off if my hopes are fruitless. Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='p-spiddy']@dm85- Everything you said is why I'm holding off. But what I really want to know is how the *edit* publisher treated the AA dlc. Did the price drop after a bit, or did they stick to their guns a'la Dragon Age Origins? I'm a true CAG so patience is one of my virtues; waiting for GotY or price drops is my modus operandi. I just don't want to hold off if my hopes are fruitless. Thanks for the reply.[/QUOTE]

Well, the only DLC for AA was the 2 free challenge map packs (one was PSN exclusive) and then they offered the GS pre-order map and the CE map separately, and they're the same price as they've always been. (Around $2-$3 each if I remember correctly). However, they're really milking the DLC this time, so either wait for the inevitable GotY edition or just wait for the inevitable sale. So far they've got the $10 DLC that comes with new copies, 2 small $7 DLCs and a $5 pack of skins with at least one more mission pack DLC on the way, there'll be a sale on at least everything but the skin pack, mark my words.

Just got my copy today..and I'm so torn between playing it and trading it in or just plain returning it.. I wish you luck with your decision if you haven't already made one.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Well, the only DLC for AA was the 2 free challenge map packs (one was PSN exclusive) and then they offered the GS pre-order map and the CE map separately, and they're the same price as they've always been. (Around $2-$3 each if I remember correctly). However, they're really milking the DLC this time, so either wait for the inevitable GotY edition or just wait for the inevitable sale. So far they've got the $10 DLC that comes with new copies, 2 small $7 DLCs and a $5 pack of skins with at least one more mission pack DLC on the way, there'll be a sale on at least everything but the skin pack, mark my words.[/QUOTE]

^This helps^
So now I wait. Thanks.

bread's done
Back