Armored (Digital Copy) free on PSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kstyle']Ican't do it? wtf?
PSN store search Amored

I see amored core only lol[/QUOTE]

Id think it was a type but seeing it misspelled twice it's because youre spelling it wrong. It is aRmored. Youre missing the first R

[quote name='Chris249942']Id think it was a type but seeing it misspelled twice it's because youre spelling it wrong. It is aRmored. Youre missing the first R[/QUOTE]

No, its because he searched in the games section. Switch over to videos and do the search, it'll be the one right after the trailer for the movie.

Guys, my sons PSP isn't charged, so we are waiting for it to charge so we can update it. ANyway, how big is the video?? We only have a 1gb stick.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']You'd think if this was an error, someone would have caught it by now. Weird.[/QUOTE]

that's what i was thinking...does this movie suck this bad?? lol

Looks like it may be gone...the movie just came out the first week of December and is still in some theaters lol. I can only assume that they were doing this to include the digital copy in the DVD/Bluray versions whenever they release that (months away I would think). It looks like they may (hopefully) be changing how they did digital copies for the PSP by just putting a 12 digit code in the movie and let people redeem it from PSN.

I hope that is what they are doing b/c other movies have required a disc and code which you had to run a program to get the digital copy. The one included for Pineapple Express could only be redeemed once on ONE pro duo memory stick. It cannot be transferred to a different memory stick and it must be a pro duo stick b/c it would not allow my PSP Go to get it. It would make a ton of sense to just include the PSN code to redeem the copies so people can play them on a PS3 and be able to move them around on different memory sticks or devices...or even download it multiple times for the different devices.

I posted in the other thread too, but I think it was definitely a screw up by Sony. This is what I think it is, I can only assume that they were doing this to include the digital copy in the DVD/Bluray versions whenever they release that (months away I would think). It looks like they may (hopefully) be changing how they did digital copies for the PSP by just putting a 12 digit code in the movie and let people redeem it from PSN. I hope that is what they are doing b/c other movies have required a disc and code which you had to run a program to get the digital copy. The one included for Pineapple Express could only be redeemed once on ONE pro duo memory stick. It cannot be transferred to a different memory stick and it must be a pro duo stick b/c it would not allow my PSP Go to get it. It would make a ton of sense to just include the PSN code to redeem the copies so people can play them on a PS3 and be able to move them around on different memory sticks or devices...or even download it multiple times for the different devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back