Armored (Digital Copy) free on PSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I hope my download finished. I left my PS3 on while I went to work, but also have the 2-hour shut-off enabled. If not, hopefully it will finish when I start it up again. I'll be sad if it doesn't.

wait! so dead or not dead? I got like an hour before I can check...damn! thanks OP!! wouldn't have seen this in free thread, need to check that moar often!!

Deal is dead :( Oh well. I had seen this earlier and forgot about it, Sony is not the only one who made a mistake today, it seems.

[quote name='zeb06']I posted in the other thread too, but I think it was definitely a screw up by Sony. This is what I think it is, I can only assume that they were doing this to include the digital copy in the DVD/Bluray versions whenever they release that (months away I would think). It looks like they may (hopefully) be changing how they did digital copies for the PSP by just putting a 12 digit code in the movie and let people redeem it from PSN. I hope that is what they are doing b/c other movies have required a disc and code which you had to run a program to get the digital copy. The one included for Pineapple Express could only be redeemed once on ONE pro duo memory stick. It cannot be transferred to a different memory stick and it must be a pro duo stick b/c it would not allow my PSP Go to get it. It would make a ton of sense to just include the PSN code to redeem the copies so people can play them on a PS3 and be able to move them around on different memory sticks or devices...or even download it multiple times for the different devices.[/QUOTE]

I think District 9 had something like that. But I may be mistaken.

anyone wanna share this with me? its removed. it was an error, suppose to have been the trailer only. i actually want to see it if anyone would like to let me download it

[quote name='ztnepres']anyone wanna share this with me? its removed. it was an error, suppose to have been the trailer only. i actually want to see it if anyone would like to let me download it[/QUOTE]
yeah same. im so bummed that i missed it...

Sorry, to whoever was asking to share -- this doesn't show up in the dowload history for some reason, so you can't gameshare it >

[quote name='sporty50']downloading now. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Weird, am I missing something? I'm browsing the US PSN Store and can't find it when searching or browsing all movies. All I see is the theatrical trailer.

[quote name='wakarukaya']Weird, am I missing something? I'm browsing the US PSN Store and can't find it when searching or browsing all movies. All I see is the theatrical trailer.[/QUOTE]

Dead

Offer is dead, I checked myself now and they have removed it....guess we all were lucky to catch this before Sony caught on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back