army of Two - 40th day Kmart ps3/xbox360 $39.99 weekly ad instore only

I checked online for the ad starting 24th. It's 39.99, but it's called TWO, and they only show the PS3 version in the picture. But yeah I guess it's on.

According to the weekly ad online, the PS3 version is shown, but "other platforms available" is shown as well, so I'd say really good on it being for the 360 as well.

Tempted to pick it up for $40, but we'll see.

Damn then, 40 dollars is real tempting. But like others have stated it feels like it's too expensive at 40 bucks. The first one was good, but not that good.

Wow if Army of Two is already selling for $20 off just a couple weeks after release, what hope does that give upcoming Wii games? Im interested in No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom..but ive been burned too many times buying these kinda games at launch. I just get this feeling that within a month at least 1 of these games will be $20 off SOMEWHERE. Anyone elses thoughts?

Thanks OP!

I liked the concept of the first one, but I agree with what most have stated (IMO, I felt I got burnt on Brutal Legend when it was $39.99, but my son loves it). On the fence with this one. Not sure if this is worth a $40 purchase.

1. Played the demo (was good, definitely not $60 good).

2. Mixed reviews. Critics either loved it or hated it, no in-between. This always leads me to believe the game is not great (This is EA and some critics don't want to get them upset).

3. $20 off so soon after release (indicator the game might not be worth it).

4. Got a backlog of "proven" games I paid $40 or less that I haven't even touched from the holidays.

5. MAG, BF: BC2 and other shooters right around the corner.

I think I'll hold off and see if Target marks it down in the next couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back