Arrested Development Entire Series $54.99 at Amazon w/ Free Shipping

it was 33 a couple of weeks ago at amazon, with free ship. I would wait a bit until it drops again, the prices on amazon fluctuate a lot.

I paid $30, 30 and 20 for my seasons for a total of 80. This was worth every cent, and I would have gladly paid full price for every second.

[quote name='dracula']it was 33 a couple of weeks ago at amazon, with free ship. I would wait a bit until it drops again, the prices on amazon fluctuate a lot.[/quote]

With the holidays over don't expect to see some of the sales form weeks ago. I know season 1 and 2 were $10 at best buy and circuit city as well beginning December. I was just putting it out there for anyone who still was looking...

[quote name='MHRX']I'll also vouch for this show, worth full price and then some.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

I totally love this series and "The Office."

i paid about 50 for them all and considered it a steal, so id pick em up if i didnt already have them. i consider this to my favorite show ever, and in my opinion, its one of the best, if not the best sitcom-type show

These do go on sale occasionally at BB or CC for $15 at least for the first two seasons, if not all three, so I'd say to hold off for now.

I picked up all three for $32 at Fry's on BF, which was a great deal than I'd thought I would end up paying whenever I'd get the chance to pick them up.

[quote name='pthagonal']Its worth more and I really hate anyone that gets all cheap ass with this series. :([/quote]
Why? If you were a fan of AD, you'd be happy that people are just buying it and greatly enjoying it. How much they pay shouldn't be any factor into it or be a cause for hatred.

I'd pay a lot more than I did because of how good it is, but I don't have the budget to pay out the ass for it. The cheap price got me to buy it sooner than I thought I would.

bread's done
Back