Arrested Development Season 2 $9.99

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
As the title states. I went to Target today for clearance games and found that they price cut season 2 down. Looks like it'll last until 7/22. Definitely a great price for an excellent show.

bill123

Definitely worth it. You could, however, watch the whole series on Hulu.com for free, for those who didn't know. Great show, show your support.

i gotta say that season 1-3 of arrested development was the best media purchase i've ever made. i have seriously watched all three seasons like 7-8 times each

dont forget hdnet shows repeats in order m-f 1230 pm in hd :) even though i already got the dvd sets, hd looks real nice :) you can count maybe's freckles for fun!

Season 2 was still $19.99 at my local Target. I haven't checked the other two in town. Has anyone else only found S3 to be on sale?

went up today, but were all sold out, but the sign said through 7/22 like you said, which is crazy, I will try again next week.

Target's stock is horrible. I'll give this a try, but I almost hate making the trip to Target anymore because I'm usually making a trip for a piece of paper that says "RAINCHECK."

Is this deal on both Seasons 2 and 3, or just 2?

Thanks for the heads up, op.

Best show ever, IMO. Funny as hell and probably the best writing ever in a comedy. This show deserved to run for a decade. Buy it NOW

I bought mine on release day for all three and they are my most used dvd tv sets. The show was absolutely hilarious. It is terrible that the show had to end under bad circumstances as they tried hard to get viewers. Everyone owes it to themselves to at least watch the first three episodes.

hehe...sometimes I STILL do Lindsey chicken "impression" to mock my wife. "Cha Chee Cha! Chee Cha!" Hahah...then Gob is so awesome. god I miss that show.

Here, check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJJiKMQ5TFM

Just so many huge laughs in that show:
Bob Oblob's Law Blog
The Banana stand
The jetpack
The "godzilla" scene
All of Gob's Magic tricks.

BUY THIS SHOW! :)

[quote name='jousley']

Just so many huge laughs in that show:
All of Gob's Magic tricks.
[/QUOTE]

"Tricks are something whores do for money... or candy."

I believe what you mean to refer to are his ILLUSIONS!

I powered through season 1 in 4 days, pretty much amazing, and i just started one season 2. Highly recommend AD.

bread's done
Back