Arrested Development Season 2??

Chrono72090

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Is there any type of good deal for Season 2? I keep seeing season 3 for $20 and then season 2 is like 30-35! Insane! I don't wanna order it, I was actually hoping to go pick a copy up at a B&M store this evening since I finally have a day without homework.

[quote name='Bezerker']$17.99 @ EB/GS with your Edge/More card. $19.99 regularly[/quote]

I checked. I called. One had it in stock, but it was traded in 'defective' T.T thanks for the idea though. Anyone else?

At Circuit City you save 10 dollars when you purchase season 3 with either season 1 or 2 so it would be 45 for both, which isn't horrible I guess...
I mean it's worth 45,000, it's AD damnit!!!
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']At Circuit City you save 10 dollars when you purchase season 3 with either season 1 or 2 so it would be 45 for both, which isn't horrible I guess...
I mean it's worth 45,000, it's AD damnit!!!
-Goatman[/quote]

" ****Save $5 with purchase of Arrested Development: Season 3 and any previous season // In store only"

It's $5, isn't it? Because I would probably actually do it if it's $10 XD. Any confirmation? But you are right, it is worth 45,000, but I'm wayyy too broke to be spending a lot of money on DVD box sets at the moment...

I went to day not knowing that season three came out tommorow. I'll just head back tommorow and get Seasons 2 and 3 at circuit city. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Beat Grind Radio']I just looked at Walmart.com and Seasons 1 and 2 are about $20. Should work in the store, I'm hoping.[/quote]

Thanks, I am going to go check my local Walmart later today.

Go to Costco. Seasons 1 & 2 are 14.99 each and Season 3 is 8.99.

This is kind of like the Simpsons deal from a few weeks ago. It looks like you're supposed to buy the seasons together to get the discount, but they ring up automatically whether you buy 1 or all three.

bread's done
Back