Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 & The Shield Seasons 1-4 $16.99 @ Costco B&M

Thanks. I might have to pickup Arrested S1-3

Hopefully I'll finish up my backlog of TV sets (Grey's S2, Lost S2, Entourage S2) soon, so I won't feel bad for picking them up.

Thanks OP!

Any idea how long they will stay this price. I want to pick up Arrested S1-3 but I want to finish my TV on DVD backlog first.

[quote name='asianxcore']Thanks OP!

Any idea how long they will stay this price. I want to pick up Arrested S1-3 but I want to finish my TV on DVD backlog first.[/quote]

I don't think I've ever seen prices on DVDs go up, it'll stay at that price until the store is out of stock (at which point you probably won't see them there again).

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I don't think I've ever seen prices on DVDs go up, it'll stay at that price until the store is out of stock (at which point you probably won't see them there again).[/quote]
To clarify, DVD's only go up in price if they are on sale, or an instant rebate, or whatever, however, these are the normal prices.

As well, there was all 4 seasons of Pretender for $14.99, Family guy and Futurama for $17.99, and all 5 seasons of Scrubs each for $27.99.

bread's done
Back