Arrested Development Seasons 1 and 2 both for $29.94 at Amazon

That's a great deal on Arrested Development. If I didn't own both sets I would jump on it.
I can't wait for season 3 to come out. If Fox decided to release it for $100 I would still buy it.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that an Arrested Development movie gets made.

[quote name='Kendal']I should buy another set. I know I am going to break mine and have to replace them someday.[/QUOTE]

Make backups, watch those, keeping the original safe. Of course, since the senate works for hollywood, it's not legal (at least if you re-encode,say, from dual to single layer).

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I already have Season 2, and I keep debating whether I should buy Season 1 everytime I see it for $20 (I'd definatly buy it for $15).[/quote]

Ditto.

I got Season 2 for free and I've been looking for season 1 at the < or = $15 range since x-mas.

[quote name='Kaijufan']That's a great deal on Arrested Development. If I didn't own both sets I would jump on it.
I can't wait for season 3 to come out. If Fox decided to release it for $100 I would still buy it.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that an Arrested Development movie gets made.[/QUOTE]

great show, good price; already own. The Complete Series would be nice to see packaged; too bad S3 was only 13 episodes. S3 is available for preorder at amazon for $19.48 ($29.95 MSRP)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EXDS7K/

I finally picked season 1 @ Sam's last week for $16.99. Now, I can stop bugging my friend when I want to watch Pier Pressure, which is my all-time favorite episode. I love it when GM interacts with GOB.

[quote name='y2jedi']I finally picked season 1 @ Sam's last week for $16.99. Now, I can stop bugging my friend when I want to watch Pier Pressure, which is my all-time favorite episode. I love it when GM interacts with GOB.[/quote]
That's my favorite episode too.

Michael: Your Uncle GOB seems to think that he saw you down at the docks today. Was that you?
George Michael: No. No. Maybe it was the other George Michael. You know, the singer-songwriter.
Michael: Yeah, that makes sense.

bread's done
Back