Arrow S1 + S2 for $30 total Best Buy Dec. 14-20

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Got the circulars yesterday and saw this pretty damn good deal. I'm not getting it because I already own both on DVD, and I spent less less than $20 total for both thanks to rebates.

Buy Arrow Season 1 and Season 2 on Blu-Ray, get both for $29.99 total according to the ad. The S2 Blu-ray DVD combo pack counts, since it's the one pictured.

Got the circulars yesterday and saw this pretty damn good deal. I'm not getting it because I already own both on DVD, and I spent less less than $20 total for both thanks to rebates.

Buy Arrow Season 1 and Season 2 on Blu-Ray, get both for $29.99 total according to the ad. The S2 Blu-ray DVD combo pack counts, since it's the one pictured.
So it's $30 for both on Blu-Ray/DVD combo? Damn, I didn't open my DVD copies yet. Might as well buy these and put the DVD pair on eBay to sell, make someone's DVD player just a little more used.

Is the first season bluray? I cant seem to find this deal in the online ad but on the other hand my wife says i look for anything with closed eyes so I'm probably just missing it

see what I mean lol, completely missed that small detail. thanks detective for the heads up and thanks laughing mann for the help

Is the first season bluray? I cant seem to find this deal in the online ad but on the other hand my wife says i look for anything with closed eyes so I'm probably just missing it
The ad scan here shows Blu Ray for the first season, Blu Ray/DVD combo for the second.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=253518

These two match the ad:

S1 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/arrow-the-complete-first-season-4-discs-blu-ray-disc-boxed-set/3210134.p?id=3226838&skuId=3210134

S2 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/arrow-the-complete-second-season-9-discs-blu-ray-disc/7716022.p?id=3257324&skuId=7716022

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is annoying, I just realized, cause they have a Blu/DVD/UV listing for S1 that is priced at $40. Well, it's still worth trying tomorrow for me. I'll walk in, grab both the Blu/DVD/DC combos, go to the register with the ad, and just be polite and not know better.

That combo pack for season 1 shows as unavailable for in store pickup so they may not carry it in stores.  Maybe it will work online tonight when it goes live.

Does anybody know what will happen if I pick this up than return the season one set a few days later? I already have season one on blu but I doubt season two will never be cheaper than $15 again.

None available for store pickup, but online. Makes me wonder if it'll be worth trying it tomorrow and calling to complain to customer service why Season 1 and 2 Blu/DVD/DC isn't dropping to $30.

This is such a slap in the face. I'm a huge fan of this show but never bit on the blu-rays. Yesterday I bit because i've never seen season 2 less than $25 and picked up season 1 for $15. Then this comes out. And I have this problem where I have to open something as soon as I buy it, so I can't return it.

As DigitalDragoon pointed out, I just bit on the same. Season 1 (both the Blu and the Blu/DVD/DC version) is applicable for the sale. For that price on both S1 & 2 Blu/DVD/DC's, I couldn't resist. Sold.

This is such a slap in the face. I'm a huge fan of this show but never bit on the blu-rays. Yesterday I bit because i've never seen season 2 less than $25 and picked up season 1 for $15. Then this comes out. And I have this problem where I have to open something as soon as I buy it, so I can't return it.
Buy another one and return it with the old receipt. Easy.

And make sure you get the Blu/DVD/DC combo for Season 1 and Season 2. The one you bought for $15 MAY be the Blu variant cause that one's been marked down for a long while, yet the Blu/DVD/DC has been priced high before this sale.

Well I bit and ordered another set online with the season one combo pack. Guess I return the $19 DVD set of season one and two back to Target I got on Black Friday. That still leaves me with another opened season one blu combo pack that I got last Black Friday.

Did anyone notice that season shows up as $20 when you add both seasons to your Best Buy cart? I wonder if you get that much back if you attempt to return it? That way season two would end up only being $11 after taxes.

So How good is this show? I have only watched one episode or part of an episode before I had to do something and from what I saw it was interesting.
It picks up and gets better. I've heard volumes spoken of the show being great in the second half of Season 1, with Season 2 doing better, and Season 3 doing very well so far...the Flash got spun off of it and is also decent, but still working its way to greatness.

Note that Game of Thrones also works on this kinda deal. Get the Season 1 & 2 Combo Pack as well as Season 3 (either just Blu or Combo pack) for a combined $80.

Been watching Arrow a lot, but not sure if I'm one to purchase DVD/bluray sets anymore. 

Been watching Arrow a lot, but not sure if I'm one to purchase DVD/bluray sets anymore.
It's worth it. Blu/DVD/DC offers the best of the holy trinity of multimedia right now. DVDs for those who have yet to jump, Blu for future proofing the next few years, and digital for the same thing.

bread's done
Back