Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='speedracer']I got enough beer to last the hour. I can fight the both of ya.

Donkey Kong 64 -- $9
Psychonauts $10[/QUOTE]

fuck me, this thing's not ending till midnight? Some of us have work in the morning ;_;

[quote name='speedracer']I got enough beer to last the hour. I can fight the both of ya.

Donkey Kong 64 -- $9
Psychonauts $10[/QUOTE]

Welp, I know when I've been beat. I tip my hat to you, sir! :applause:

Donkey Kong 64 VG $8
Mario Kart 64 VG $8
Mario Party 2 VG $10
Mortal Kombat Trilogy G $7
Paper Mario G (Has some indents on label) $12
Super Mario 64 VG $7
Super Smash Bros. VG $11
Clocktower 2 Mint $25
Dino Crisis Very Good $7
Dino Crisis 2 Good (Blockbuster Sticker on CD) $8
Dragon Warrior 7 Extra Minty $33

[quote name='Computersnacks']That's a pretty sweet freudian typo! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Right? I saw it and was like "Christ, these guys REALLY want G Darius."

[quote name='zegota']Right? I saw it and was like "Christ, these guys REALLY want G Darius."[/QUOTE]

Lol, A HUGE FREUDIAN TYPO APPROACHES

[quote name='Edwin29']Bidding using a cellphone sucks.[/QUOTE]

Some of us don't even have internet phones and are completely cut off when we leave the house. I know, right?!

[quote name='Vegan']Some of us don't even have internet phones and are completely cut off when we leave the house. I know, right?![/QUOTE]

Don't leave the house... LOL

This auction will end at least 15 minutes prior to Midnight (hint hint)

Number One Bidder gets a $10 Gift Card to A large electronics store, thanks for all the awesome bids guys!

[quote name='Ash Burton']Number One Bidder gets a $10 Gift Card to A large electronics store, thanks for all the awesome bids guys![/QUOTE]

I hope it's not for CompUSA, last time I checked they were still in FL but long gone from CA. I used to get some descent deals there ='(.

[quote name='skiizim']I hope it's not for CompUSA, last time I checked they were still in FL but long gone from CA. I used to get some descent deals there ='(.[/QUOTE]

No no, its one that is everywhere, and online too.:D

bread's done
Back