Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

200d3f21.png
Itchy & Scratchy (Torn Label) (C) $1
Killer Instinct (C)
$1
Kirby'sAvalanch With Box (Cart - A / Box - C) $5
Mr. Do! (Torn Label) (C) $6
Sparkster (A) $10
Super Bonk (A) $7
200d3f21.png
Tazmania (C) $1

Wireless Internet Adapter USB (White) (A) $2
Black Wireless Controller With Plug & Play (A) $6

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - $1
Silent Hill 3 - $2

Pokemon Stadium - $2

Samurai 7 Box Set (Sealed) - $4
Wireless Internet Adapter USB (White) (A) - $2
Black Wireless Controller With Plug & Play (A) - $9

[quote name='Kaltic']I actually had to restrain myself from bidding on it. It seems weird that I can't help but want well known bad games.... weird...

:br: Samurai 7 Box Set (Sealed) $4
:gc: 32 MB Memory Card (New Sealed) $2
Mortal Kombat 3 (C) $1[/QUOTE]

lol i hear its REALLY bad, im just curious about how bad. Wortha few bucks for the lolz

people need to pay more attention to the bids. 2 people bid less on bucky after integralsmatic already layed down 5 bucks for it.

anyway. updating some of my bids that got one upped:

Breath of Fire III $23
Yoshi's Island Complete In Box $24
Virtual On $11
Super Metroid Complete In Box $26
6 Foot Controller Extension $4
bucky o hare $6
Renegade $3

[quote name='Lazer77']Tsel, you win! I can't do it anymore lol.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully nobody else bids now!. Right now, my 360 can only sit in one place because of where my router is and how far the ethernet cable reaches. -_-

[quote name='Tsel']Hopefully nobody else bids now!. Right now, my 360 can only sit in one place because of where my router is and how far the ethernet cable reaches. -_-[/QUOTE]

lol same here man, and I have a 100ft ethernet cable running through my apartment. Hell its lasted me over a year now, I'm used to it lol

Came within inches of bidding on the wireless adapter, then read the back-and-forth between Lazer and Tsei. I need an adapter myself, but not badly enough to jump in on the last day or so. Hope you get it, man.

bread's done
Back