Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

Lowball Over NO MORE BIDS. Thanks to all, I have an early morning doctors appointment for my daughter so I will do my best to get invoices out by tomorrow afternoon! THanks again for the great turnout!

fuck thought i was gonna lose the god damn DC. That was the main thing i came here for >_< anyway gotta double check my chart and bids and see if i lost any of the smaller stuff in the last few minutes... christ that got VERY hard to follow at the end

at a quick glance looks like i got
Dreamcast System With Box, All Inserts, Sealed Web Browser, Demo CD, 1 Controller and 1 Memory unit, & S-Video Cables (Sealed) $60
King Of Fighters '99 $2
Golden Axe (A) $3
Jet Grind Radio W/ Custom Case (B) $6
Kingdom Hearts II Brady Guide (B) $3
Crusaders of Might & Magic $2
Final Fantasy XII (A) $2
kingdom hearts II (A) $7
Final Fantasy X (A) $3
Beach Spikers (B) $2
Dragon Quest VIII (A) (Has Outer Box, Some Damage) $3
Silent Hill 3 W/Soundrack (A) $9
Alundra 2 (No Manual) $2
Star Ocean Second Story (No Manual) $7
x blades (s) $7
Taito Legends 2 (B) $4

missed that .50 bid on fable at the last second, damn you aptanor =P

I'll look it over better later, that friggin furry at the end sucked ass. Im starting to see the appeal of rolling ends.

[quote name='Decepticreep']ssfiv 15.50[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Tsel']LOL. A little late, are we?[/QUOTE]

LOL! i literally laughed at that one... a little late to the party. That was about 5 mins after he called it over >_

[quote name='Tsel']LOL. A little late, are we Decepticreep?[/QUOTE]

LoL, I went to use the restroom came back to hit "post" and it was too late. Whatevs. Congrats tho!

[quote name='Decepticreep']LoL, I went to use the restroom came back to hit "post" and it was too late. Whatevs. Congrats tho![/QUOTE]

That's not as bad as the time I left the window open for 4 hours. I came back and bid, only to find out the lowball had ended 4 hours ago. -_-

Is there really that much interest for Dreamcast CIB? I still have my box
with my Nintendo Gamecube inside

Also I've been thinking about bringing up my Gamecube box from the basement and using that to store the Dreamcast in.

[quote name='aptanor']>Keeps Gamecube in a box

I'm more disappointed by that then I am curious about the storage medium.[/QUOTE]

I think it had more to do with the Dreamcast being shoebox-compatible whereas a loose cube with controller(s) isn't the easiest thing to house. Consoles for me have always been more about accessibility than keeping the original packaging.

Lets not highjack Ash's thread with what we have to sell, I guess I missed out, I didn't realize it was going to end but I needed to go to the supermarket.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I have a Dreamcast box >.>. I'd be willing to sell it...[/QUOTE]

lol, ideal for gamecube storage. You can even fit a second controller and a spare power supply in there.

I have a ton of storage actually. Dreamcast box is just sitting in my closet. I never figured that it would have any value. My dreamcast is actually one of the 6 consoles I have hooked up to my TV, lol.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I think it had more to do with the Dreamcast being shoebox-compatible whereas a loose cube with controller(s) isn't the easiest thing to house. Consoles for me have always been more about accessibility than keeping the original packaging.[/QUOTE]

2 reasons i went that high. I could have just picked one up on ebay for like 20 bucks or so if i wanted

1) what you said, its the old one that lets you play burned games, like my current one.

2) I HATE buying used consoles. I have OCD about this stuff and buying random stuff on ebay creeps me out because i dont know where it was. I have to open them and clean them thorougly before i even put them in my room. Buying from a CAG who was the original and sole owner of it eases my mind a lot. Especially when they still have the box and stuff. That shows they take care of their shit

I actually still need a good gamecube =P I bought 3 offa ebay for like 15 bucks, but havent bothered opening them and cleaning them thorougly. I cant find a good guide for it. Im even considering just buying a brand new one but i feel weird spening over 100 bucks or so on a gamecube that i wouldn't really know if its brand new or not since they didn't actually seal their stuff

[quote name='AugustAPC']I have a ton of storage actually. Dreamcast box is just sitting in my closet. I never figured that it would have any value. My dreamcast is actually one of the 6 consoles I have hooked up to my TV, lol.[/QUOTE]

hah nice. I got.. lemme see. 4 consoles hooked up to the old CRT in the bedroom, with 2 others off to the side ready to be swapped in and 7 hooked up to the main tv in the bedroom, with the 7th being the DC that is also hooked up to the PC monitor (s video to tv, VGA to monitor)

This just reminded me that i need to hook the extra genesis up to the big screen. Honestly though my DC doesn't get all that much play. My librarys not very big for that system

Don't buy a new Gamecube, those things are so common now. I'm sure you can find one in good working order on here. Hell, I may even have a spare.

Couple things Ash.

Kenshindono actually won Final Fantasy XII with a bid of $2; .50 more than me. Post #1426 for that one.

I feel bad complaining about $1, but I feel like I should have won SSFIV: Arcade Edition for $14. 2supekards bid $14 after I bid $14. The only reason I bid $15 was because I was afraid of him editing in a ninja snipe. Like I said, it's only a $1. No big deal either way. :)

So you want me to give it to 2supekards for $15? Just kidding, fixed.

[quote name='Tsel']Couple things Ash.

Kenshindono actually won Final Fantasy XII with a bid of $2; .50 more than me. Post #1426 for that one.

I feel bad complaining about $1, but I feel like I should have won SSFIV: Arcade Edition for $14. 2supekards bid $14 after I bid $14. The only reason I bid $15 was because I was afraid of him editing in a ninja snipe. Like I said, it's only a $1. No big deal either way. :)[/QUOTE]

Did I just win the Town blu ray? I'll be at work today but if you could pm me me my total since I don't see it listed I'll get the payment out ASAP.

Thanks again for the lowball!

bread's done
Back