Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know I've posted here already, but if anyone could spare 80 MS points, I would be eternally grateful. I need a Banjo gamerpic. :razz:

[quote name='xeex']I'd love to get one of those Gamestop Kratos codes for LBP.[/quote]
Just go into Gamestop/EB and tell them if they have the slip of papers with the promo codes, that you pre-ordered it already. I got one the other day, she was going to give it to me and I didn't even pre-order it *i went there to pre-order*.

IF I get a second one on pick up i'll post here.

Anyone have a SNES RF switch (or i think gamecube switch works just as good), so i can actually hook it up? Ill pay for shipping. ;) Got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to get rid of old ps2/ ps3 or xbox/ xbox 360 sports games? (NBA, SOCCER, NFL, NCAA, MLB, Golf, Tennis)
I will gladly pay for shipping (AZ)

Many Thanks

Xbox 360 faceplates- hoping for some stock white but anything is better then cracked or broken ones (seriously I could use about 10 of them)

An Uno code (actually, I wouldn't mind buying this if it's cheap) and any MS points. Also, I'm sort of looking for a cheap usb headset for use with my ps3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Migration Kit. (With the CD and cable and such.) I'll pay for shipping. PM if you have one and don't feel like selling it.

Anyone have some xbox live 48 hour codes or anyone willing to part with a 1 month card? I could possibly send out something in return for a 1 month card.

finally i have earned my right to beg! does anyone have any microsoft points i can have or maybe the code for the golden hammerburst for gears of war 2 when it comes out on friday?

[quote name='SuperTongue']Looking for the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Migration Kit. (With the CD and cable and such.) I'll pay for shipping. PM if you have one and don't feel like selling it.[/quote]

You can actually get one of these for free, even if you only have one console. There was a thread a while back about it, and a PDF form was linked inside. Fill out the form and put "N/A" or whatever for the second console. Everyone that did that in that thread still received the kit from Microsoft.

I would like a Hammerburst code for Gears of War 2 please? Thanks.

:bouncy:

207319-1.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone would have the POP or UPC from a DVD copy of Hidalgo that they could drop in an envelope and mail out, I'd really appreciate it. Would be happy to cover shipping charges via Paypal. Should be enough that a single stamp would cover it.

Awesome thread, I'd be up for some PS2/PS1 games, USB cables, and flash drives.
Oh and if anyone has some LBP pre-order codes that would be cool too.

Im looking for 250 MS points so i can give my nephew the sonic premium theme for christmas. Please contact me if you have some. I believe they have 200 and 50-60 point cards out there.

I'm looking for some MS points to purchase some xbla games or even a spare code for an xbla game like joust or what not you get for free from buying various products. I am willing to trade any of those for various MCR codes I have from all the 12 packs we buy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back