Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artwork (good printouts are fine) for :br: Man on Fire :hd: The Pianist.

Will pay shipping and throw in something for the trouble!

looking for dvd cases and artwork, pm me what you have, there's about 60 movies i have with no artwork.

some i can think of:

American History X
se7en
e.t.
rocky horror PS
harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets
reservoir dogs
clerks.
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The - Special Extended DVD Edition
alias s4
avp2
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Batman Begins - Two-Disc Deluxe Edition (comic only)
Benny & Joon
Blade 2 2 disc
Chasing Amy
Ghost World
The Stander
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete 5th Season (slim pack)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Seinfeld's Comedian
Dark Crystal
Departed
Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990)
Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995)
Donnie Darko
Edward Scissorhands
Equilibrium
Evil Dead
From Hell (Also need disc 2)
Ghost Busters 1
Ginger Snaps
Ang Lee's Hulk
I Am Sam
Jackie Brown
Jim Henson's The Storyteller
Labyrinth
Legend
Libertine, The
Matrix (any movie/disc/doc)
Memento
Millennium - The Complete 1st Season (1996-1997)
Millennium - The Complete 2nd Season (1997-1998)
Millennium - The Complete 3rd Season (1998-1999)
NeverEnding Story, The (non-cardboard)
Nightmare Before Christmas, The - Special Edition
Panic Room
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2nd disc as well)
Pulp Fiction
rush hour
Rushmore
Sin City
total recall
Alien (1979)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Lifeforce (1985)
Unbreakable (printed)
Wedding Singer, The
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Wizard of Oz, The
Wolfen (printed)
X-Men (2000)
X2: X-Men United ( X-Men 2 ) (2003)

Last edited by a moderator:
any unused DS or Wii registration codes (next to instruction manual in all first party titles)? I would really, really appreciate it if someone could pm me their unwanted codes because I am trying to make it to 800 points so that I can get the game and watch gallery collection. I don't think I will buy enough games in time to get it. Thanks.

ditto, on the wii/ds registrion codes for points (at 240) and I really want a xbox original headset, cuz i love my current one but getting sick of macgyvering it to stay together so frequently.

Oh and anyone who wants a free gamefly trial (who hasnt had one i assume) the code is 1PPB24 This will probably work alot (forever?) sicne i've gotten a bunch of stuff from gamefly lately and they've all had the same code.

If anyone has an extra Braid XBLA code they could spare, I'd very much appreciate it!
Totally missed the contest, and it's a game I have been wanting to play.

Thanks. =]

If anyone has an extra Braid code it would be highly appreciated since i didn't win one...
Also i'm looking for 200 Microsoft points which would give me a total of 800 so i can buy a new arcade game.

Hey---does anyone have a Pikmin 2 manual they wouldn't mind parting with? I actually have a few really nice manuals for other GCN games if one needs such: SSBM, MP4, etc. Thanks!

If anybody has an extra World of Goo or Banjo KAzooie code I would really appreciate it, all I have are a spare CoD:WaW M1A1, a Fable 2 LCE code and some 48-hour codes if you would rather trade.

If anyone has an extra Braid code, it would be highly appreciated.
I have a free emovie ticket to see Quantum of Solace for trade. Exp: Dec 31, 2008

If anyone has any 1st party Wii or DS games and isn't going to use the serial number to register the games I would gladly take them as I only need 2 more Wii games to get G&W collection from Club Nintendo!

Need a Guitar Hero 2 case for the 360, a Battle Fantasia case for the 360, and a MKvsDC case for the PS3. Anyone feeling generous? I think I have some Wii points I could give you if you want. I would pay shipping.

Worth a shot

Let's see
usb flash drives 256mb or bigger (got one!)
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
DVD-R's
Small sd cards (for my camera and Wii)
Wireless xbox 1 controller
Game cases and manuals(I know there is a thread for this but I'd thought I'd post here as well) for Silent Hill 2 ps2, Resident Evil 1 Director's cut, Resident Evil 2, and Resident evil 3 psx

I know this might be a long shot..but does anyone have a Rockband 2 code for the 20 free songs that I could have....I bought the game used but the code on the back of the manual had allready been used.

For those of you who are looking for empty cases, it might be worth your effort to ask at EB/GS. I've asked at several stores over the years for extra cases and never been rejected. Some times, I've gotten only a couple; other times I've gotten 10 or more. It's worth a shot. Good luck....

Looking for an iPod firewire cable (the kind that plugs into the wall adapter). I can't seem to find mine - if you've got a spare, lemme know :)

i'm looking for the 20 free rock band songs. I bought the game new, used my code, then upgraded hard drives, so I lost the songs and can't download them again because the code was used already.

can anyone help me out? could try to work a trade if wanted

[quote name='myl0r']i'm looking for the 20 free rock band songs. I bought the game new, used my code, then upgraded hard drives, so I lost the songs and can't download them again because the code was used already.

can anyone help me out? could try to work a trade if wanted[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to redownload it by going into your My Xbox, Manage Account and Download History.

Update: I just checked and yes, it comes up and gives you the option to download again. It's listed under Rock Band - Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back