Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody has Doctor Mario for WiiWare, I'd appreciate it if you could send me the demo.

I just want it to fill up my Wii Menu.

Would love to get a power supply and/or video cables for a N-64, I'll gladly pay shipping.

I have the body and controllers but the kids and I have not been able to play it since the power supply went out, & then the dog assumed the video cable was fair game....

Come on please someones gotta have some!!:bouncy:

Anyone have an old USB flash drive laying around they want to stick in an envelope and send me? 128MB would suffice. Aesthetic doesn't matter, it just needs to work! Thanks :)

I'm interested in extra unwanted game guides. A few PSP.360 & Ps2 game cases. Maps from various games, like the fun cloth ones, or from rpgs like everquest etc.

[quote name='Oreoleo']Anyone have an old USB flash drive laying around they want to stick in an envelope and send me? 128MB would suffice. Aesthetic doesn't matter, it just needs to work! Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

I got you on this one homes, PM sent.

Ugh, I really shouldn't be asking this here, but I'm going to give it a go anyways. Need migration kit for 360. I'll gladly ship it back to you if you want, but I only need it for a few hours to transfer stuff XD Stupid Microsoft charging for everything.

Any xbox stuff anyone wants to get rid of, such as controllers, etc.
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
Small sd cards (for my camera and Wii)

Looking for a Xbox 360 data transfer / migration kit. Would be happy to send it back (or pass it along to another person in need) after I'm done with it.

Can offer a 48 hour live trial in return.

Would anyone be willing to spare an Xbox 360 controller? Cord or Cordless, doesnt matter. i dont care about the color, as long as it works.

Also would REALLY love it if someone had a spare a Xbox 360 compatiable Arcade Stick they no longer use. :) need it for Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Anyone have some 184-pin DDR memory? Surely some people here must have some from their old computers (sadly, my main PC is DDR :/). I only have 512MB atm, so I need some more for W7.

Would anyone happen to have an extra Sgt. Johnson ODST code?

48 hour trials can be given in return.

I need 40 (yes, you read that right) XBL points. That is all I am lacking to get Crash Course for Left4Dead. If anyone has as close to 40 points (or more) to donate, pleace let me know via pm on here or XBL.

odd one i know but
If you are in northern nj and have a tv size around 20 inches with svideo input.
I could take it off your hands :)
also willing to throw in some coin for your troubles.
I am building an arcade machine with the guts of an xbox and dreamcast
thanks for looking
pm me :)

I'll throw myself on the pile as well:

Looking for a Xbox 360 data transfer / migration kit. Would be happy to send it back (or pass it along to another person in need) after I'm done with it.

If anyone has a RB2 drumset that's broken, I could use it in my project :) the pads could have broken off and I wouldn't care.. I just want the brains of the thing :D

This is a long shot, but need one of those micro sd memory card adapters. Had one, but lost it and need to get some pics off the card. Example below.

20-134-717-01.jpg

[quote name='INCyr']I'll throw myself on the pile as well:

Looking for a Xbox 360 data transfer / migration kit. Would be happy to send it back (or pass it along to another person in need) after I'm done with it.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to ride the coat tails of this one. I'm in need of the cable and am too stubborn to pay M$ for it. Wouldn't mind being part of this chain letter though (and pass it to the next CAG in need).

Well, what the heck. Guess it wouldn't hurt to put my request out here:

Somebody out there has to be tired of Guitar Hero/Rock Band and have an extra PS3 guitar lying around they're just dying to get rid of... Right? Those things take up terrible space. I have space.

If you want to get rid of it for even the reasonable price of postage, I could swing that even.

Cardboard Slipcases for Fox & Hound DVD & Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles DVD & Box for Back To The Future Trilogy.

im a newbie and i see these guys that been here for a while don't get the riddle of the post. it says ask and they saying what they need and want. im representing US and in NC and I was wondering if someone could let me get a subscription code so i can play this halo 2 online??? Even Halo 3 if original x-box can axcess it in live gameplay. I have never played online in my life and all the codes i've found and entered say invalid or in use. SO im asking if someone could send a private message with a code that i can axcess Halo2 live from my original X-Box. And it's original cause im laid off and never could afford the new joint. Get at me forum, it's the new guy Vandolizer with the Shotgun and Magnum aiming for your top. *Vandolizer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back