Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all! My house was broken into last week and almost completely cleaned out by burglars. I've since repurchased a PS3 and my favorite games, but the damn burglars swiped my Best Buy pre-order boxes for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time and Uncharted2: Among Thieves before I had a chance to use the codes. If anyone has spare codes for either game they would be very much appreciated!

Anyone got Band Hero bundle from Wal-mart?

But don't like Taylor Swift, so you don't really need the Taylor Swift code inside?

GIVE/PM ME!!! :D

anybody with a short 1-2 ft. ethernet cable laying around? i currently have a 10 ft. cable connecting my ps3, to my router, which the two ethernet hookups on each, can't be any more than 10" apart.

Anybody score big on the "Text POWER to 24477 for Microsoft Points" deal? I have prepaid cell phone, which wouldn't work with the promotion.

Would appreciate getting a code for this, I always seem to miss out on these MSP giveaways.

Does anyone have a data migration kit?

I'd pay for shipping, so please let me know. I want to try and buy an elite and sell my 20gb quickly.

Thank you.

If anybody wants to lend/give me there Xbox 360 Transfer Cable and CD, Please let me know via a PM ASAP! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is getting their Demon Souls strategy guide replaced, can I have the old defective one for a gift for my brother?

With some of the things people ask for on here, I'll throw my hate in. I wouldn't mind some Microsoft point cards or LittleBigPlanet (PSP or PS3).

:fridge:

If anybody has a 512MB or smaller microSD card, I want to try putting it in my now blocked Datel Max Memory Card for Xbox 360.

They are blocking based storage capacity, so anything bigger than 512 MB gets blocked. May or may not work, so only willing to risk a couple dollars for shipping to test this out.

appreciate it, will be sure to let the gaming world know if it works!

An unwanted SD card for my Wii. And a Blu-Ray case for 3 discs (2 on the swivel on in back). The one shipped to me broke the little tab that holds the swivel part.

I would like a PSN Flower code or any PSN game code. A PSN card code would also work too. Please PM me if you have these to give away to me.

I know I'm probably stretching it A LOT being someone who doesn't post very frequently, but does anyone have any spare XBL point codes? It would be great if anyone would be kind enough to offer me some.

Thanks,
BrandonSH.

Does anyone have any 100 or 200 MS Point codes to spare? I'm only 80 MS Points away from being able to Download Mass Effect. I would greatly appreciate it and I would give you some XBL codes (Avatar items, gamerpics) in return.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Anyone got Band Hero from Wal-mart?

But don't like Taylor Swift, so you don't really need the Taylor Swift code inside?

GIVE/PM ME!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Once again!

There is a code inside to download something from Taylor Swift... so if you don't like her and don't need it yourself.

Can you please PM me the code and how to get it? Thanks! I would like to have it!

taylorcode.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back