Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Blood Armor code for Mass Effect 2 that came with Dragon Age Origins?

I didn't know where to ask for it, so I figured I'd try here. If anyone is willing to part with it, or might know someone who will, send me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='MostSpartan 14']Does anyone have any 100 or 200 MS Point codes to spare? I'm only 80 MS Points away from being able to Download Mass Effect. I would greatly appreciate it and I would give you some XBL codes (Avatar items, gamerpics) in return.[/QUOTE]

Dont you have to pay with a DEBIT/CREIT card to get Full 360 Games . ????

Would really appreciate it if someone who got in on the Mass Effect 2 downloads could hook me up with an Inferno Armor code. Thanks.

Anyone got a 512MB DDR2 3200 desktop memory that is collecting dust that they would like to get rid of? I'd really appreciate it.

uhh looking for microsoft points and live codes, pm me, dont have anything at all exept ill help you with some achievements on any game you need... uhh do still have my old nes if you want it, with yoshi, mario/duck hunt, zapper 2 remotes, mario 3 q*bert, and legend of zelda

[quote name='Ultimate-Brack-P00N']if anyone needs dvds ive got a very large collection, pm me and we'll work something out[/QUOTE]

What do you want?

If anybody has a usb-->Xbox adapter (doesn't have to be pretty, as long as it works) that they aren't using anymore, I would be more than happy to pay shipping to take it off your hands. Thanks in advance

I bought Darksiders but got no mystery code. If there's a CAG kind enough to have one and is willing to give it away, I'd be very grateful.

[quote name='Lubacca']I bought Darksiders but got no mystery code. If there's a CAG kind enough to have one and is willing to give it away, I'd be very grateful.[/QUOTE]
You can now get the bonus with the games upc, your receipt and a form you can print out plus 4.99 for those that didn't get the code.

does anyone here have some unused lbp psp preoder codes ; because my parents dont believe in ebay or any site like to get the codes...also ; dont post em on here if you have them...instead pm the codes

If anybody even reads this thread, besides posters, I would love to get a Darksiders Mystery code.

I have some DLC codes, 48 hour trials, etc, for anyone that can't just give something away for free.

Hello! First time when I'm asking a game, but if someone has a spare key for DiRT 2 (for eg you already had the game and a new key came with your VGA card), I'd be really glad! Thank you!

would LOVE to get a Blur beta key.
I tried registering with all my emails, but it wouldn't let me. Said I was already registered, but when I went to retrieve password, said it wasn't registered.

Oh I would love some promo swag. Keychains and posters and clings and little goofy items. All sorts of stuff. And figures. Love figures.

I'm pretty much looking for some God of War III skin codes because I don't think Sony is going to send me the one I got for pre-ordering the game from Amazon. Any 7-11 codes would be very appreciated.

I'm looking a 1 month Live code, or maybe a couple, though not for myself. To help you better understand, I want to share an email we received from our Perfect Dark code winner @ Gamergeddon.com

[FONT=&quot]======
I never win anything!!! Im downloading it as we speak. Very much much appreciated, and I cant wait to play. I wont be able to check out the multiplayer online. Just need to save a bit more cash for xbox LIVE, cause my month expired. I should have a free month. but its too bad, I have to wait for the free month of it from netflix. Too many people abused it without actually using netflix, so those who actually were entitled to it, have to wait...(Some people got more than 5 years of xbox live codes. And wouldnt even give one away.lol).

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant about it, Im much happier and prefer getting a legit free game, that not too many people got free. So, wish me luck. My friends are comming over tomorrow, and I will actually be able to repay the favor...And they've been talking about playing the game too.
=======

[/FONT]After reading that, I'm sure you'll agree that he deserves it more than most of us, so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any Square Enix registration codes? They're these little red, white and black slips of paper located inside some of the newer Square Enix games. You can redeem them for prizes and the cut off date is March 31st. I'm only 3 codes away from getting the Ultimate tier... Please help!

Hey guys, I've been living off the occasional 48 hour Live codes for a while now and that was enough to satisfy me, but now that Perfect Dark is out on the 360 I'm going insane not being able to shake up the multiplayer.

If anyone has any extra 1 month codes laying around and wouldn't mind tossing them my way that'd be great.

Thanks whatever the outcome may be! I don't have particulary high hopes but figured it was worth a shot. ;)

Just Cause 2 Gun & Monster Truck Code :D (or if they are separate codes, just the Monster Truck please!) I have Dr. Pepper Codes I can trade for them as well. - Thanks

I could use a Vandal Hearts back paper liner in good shape for shipping cost or I'll trade another RPG liner for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back