Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MarioMaster100']Is this actually a viable thread/topic for getting free stuff traded?[/QUOTE]

if anyone has an extra kinect bundle, i will be eternally grateful.

Mass Effect Bring Down the Sky dlc please. It's only 80msp and they rip off msp where I live :( Like 1.5 - 2x more expensive than in the States.

[quote name='dabamus']Is it me or are there a shit ton of people asking for free steam games?[/QUOTE]

It's because of the recent deal where some games were on sale pretty cheap and at the same time gave you like 10 copies of the game also.

[quote name='SuppaMan']It's because of the recent deal where some games were on sale pretty cheap and at the same time gave you like 10 copies of the game also.[/QUOTE]

I know the reason for it. It still doesn't make it less annoying.

Hm, anyone got any Assassin's Creed 2 DLC they don't want/need? I'd appreciate...it's not exactly worth it to buy do to length (the DLC) but I definitely love the game (just finished it).

Would love a PC beta key for DC Universe Online. I missed the window by minutes. I used to be an avid player of CoX. I want to "try it before I buy it" sort of deal.

i'm looking for a couple of ps3 move controllers and a navigation controller would be nice. Hopefully at least 2. thx guys. I use to be in the army btw.

I'm interested in an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Officer code for XBox 360.

Or if anyone has any female avatar stuff for 360 too, since I'm a girl, and I like playing dress up and putting flowers in my hair and kissing all the boys.

[quote name='fabricati diem']I'm interested in an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Officer code for XBox 360.

Or if anyone has any female avatar stuff for 360 too, since I'm a girl, and I like playing dress up and putting flowers in my hair and kissing all the boys.[/QUOTE]

Ha! If I had something like that I'd give it to you, based solely on the RvB reference. :applause:

[quote name='sp00ge']Ha! If I had something like that I'd give it to you, based solely on the RvB reference. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive I butchered it...it's been years since I watched RvB :p

But that's what I think of whenever I have to clarify being female on the internet (or anywhere else, for that matter).

anyone wanna be nice and gift me garrys mod for steam? its $5 and I dont have a credit or debit card :( my steam id is superflyaway thanks :D

(also if u want it or not ill give u XBLA costume quest DLC) Its just something extra I have. im not wanting to trade or anything.

I have an upgrade code to bring Civilization V to the deluxe edition, got it with my nvidia card purchase but I'll never buy civ V so I figured someone could use it. Looking to get a month of xbox live gold in trade, let me know if you could use Civ V deluxe edition.

Anyone have a spare zombies code for Black Ops on PS3? I kinda got jipped in a trade(my fault completely) but if anyone does that would be great, as highly unlikely as it sounds:p

If Someone Would Be Willing To Gift Me A Raskulls Code For The Xbox360 I'd Be Very Thankful, No Msp Atm And I DOnt Get Paid For ANother Month And Moneys Tight Thxs To WHoever Gifts The COde

If anyone could gift me L4D1/L4D2 to Nearlight20xx on Steam due to the kindness in their own hearts, or the 8 exquisite and flawlessly conducted Steam group buy sales I did during the Black Friday sale, or for the fact that my girlfriend, whom I'd play L4D2 with, who somehow looks strikingly similar to Ashly Burch from Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin?, would possibly request to do some sort of gaming-related video with said person's Steam account in it, we would both be eternally grateful to that person.

Thank you. ;)

Anyone have the Cylon figure form the Battlestar Galactica DVD/Blu-Ray sets they don't want? Will pay for shipping.

Been low on the cash-front and so I've really been looking for somebody to gift me Team Fortress 2 on Steam. Sure it's only $20, but I'm really low on my cash-front right now.

I'm really not into begging, so I would look for some way to repay a gracious soul. I'm sure we could work something out. PM me if interested.

I really want some halo avatar codes or the recon and flaming helmet code for reach if anybody is kind enough to help me out I'd be very grateful :)

I really need bunch of recycling boxes, e.g. amazon.com (padded mailer/box/t-shape envelope) with different sizes. air bag/brown craft/s-peanut is also a plus! If you're in Los Angeles area then please drop off by my house. i need them by the end of the week. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back