Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone picks up an extra DLC code from the Uncharted Comic Con booth, I would really appreciate it. Just got a platinum in Uncharted 2 and, aside from Bioshock Infinite, Uncharted 3 is my most anticipated game. Thanks a bunch. :)

If anyone has some old N64 or super nintendo games or classic consoles/controllers some xbox 360 dlc codes (specifically cod one wanting the waw zombies code badly) PM please trying to rebuild my classic collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have two 2-day Xbox Live Gold codes I can have? I called to cancel my PSU Guardian's License and they decided to cancel my 12-month Gold subscription 3 months into it, and they said it'll take 72 hours before they can get me a token to get it back.

Does anyone here have a 1 month xbl gold code left from the Netflix promo or something similar. I'd really like to get the English language version of this weeks DotW ME2 and Halo DLC.

I'd ask for a 48h code but I think that doesn't give you access to the DotW prices.

Just check many people had Dirt 3 Key for sale by doing the promotion, very late for me :cry: anyone would be so kind enough to share if they have many

[quote name='hero101']I need a penny from all the CAGs. Then I buy some ice cream in a pint. Give them up. :drool: Paypal only. We could destroy paypal with tedious microtransactions.[/QUOTE]

wouldant it cost more then a penny to send a penny ? haha

I see stuff I have that people are asking for im just not sure im willing to pay to ship stuff to people since im not getting anything in return

I don't understand some of you people. Asking for things like games and stuff like that is completely ridiculous. Oh, I have this PS3 lying around. I don't need it anymore, here you go!

[quote name='manthepost']I see stuff I have that people are asking for im just not sure im willing to pay to ship stuff to people since im not getting anything in return[/QUOTE]

What do you have? When I ask for stuff, I fully intend to pay shipping.

[quote name='facemeat']I can't see this going too far, but I'll give it a shot...
-Any unwanted PC or Mac games games.
-Any older computer items
-TI-99/4a games (yeah right)
-Commodore 64 games
-PCMCIA Card w/ USB ports
-Mac-compatible PCI card w/ USB ports[/QUOTE]

I have some pc games, if youd be willing to pay shipping, dracula origin,half life,quake 4, maelstrom,sherlock holmes the awakened,gun and call of juarez pm me if your interested

[quote name='Tsel']What do you have? When I ask for stuff, I fully intend to pay shipping.[/QUOTE]

some old pc games someone was asking if anyone had any I told them to pm me if thier interested, I think this could work on here if people were willing to pay shipping

Longshot, but, if anybody has any Sega CD cases that aren't cracked to hell, I'd gladly pay shipping for them.

Got a couple loose games recently, and I really want to get them settled in.

im looking for any fubar scratched games for xbox, ps1, ps2, dreamcast, saturn, wii or 360. wouild love to get these so i can fill out spots in my collection(placeholders so they can be displayed properly).

Alright, I'll post my list. I WILL pay shipping, by the way. Here goes:

Soul Calibur IV 360 case or even just artwork
Xbox 360 case
Crackdown artwork or case if you have it
Blu ray cases
Uncharted 2 GOTY (non red) case
PS3 Greatest Hits red case
Any old OXM demo discs you may not want

I can PayPal you whatever it'll cost to ship it and maybe even a little more.

Still looking for the following if anyone has extras. Thanks!

:ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code/online pass
:ps3: Crysis 2 Limited Edition DLC code
:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY code

Just really in need of a $20 or even $10 PSN card,if anyone can help,please PM me please.I'd appreciate it >_< I even have a few codes to trade if need be,just check my PSN code post in the threads.

Still think its funny that people sign up to the forum just to post in the Free Stuff/Contests/XBL Trial Giveaway areas. There should be something that does not allow people with less then 50 or so posts to engage in this area.

Wouldn't mind a Xbox Live 800 points code to buy Fallout New Vegas DLC.

Was going to myself but as MS. big time auto renewal charged my butt the tune of over a hundred bucks fighting with them for a refund.

This is a little much, but if someone has a Halo: Reach GoD code and they can't get rid of it in the XBLA trading thread, it'd be MUCH appreciated if they'd pm it my way

long shot in the dark but if anyone has the offical xbox magazine disc #117 id greatly appreciate it, i would love to have those fallout new vegas pics, if anyone does please send me a pm so i may send you my address thanks

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Still think its funny that people sign up to the forum just to post in the Free Stuff/Contests/XBL Trial Giveaway areas. There should be something that does not allow people with less then 50 or so posts to engage in this area.[/QUOTE]

The best part is the value of things people expect to get handed to them based on a sob-story on the internet.

Anyone happen to have a spare xbox 360 headset? I was going fine with the one that came with my previous xbox (as infrequently as I used it), but then I lost it somewhere. As long as it functions, that's fine by me.

Obviously, I'll pay shipping.

[quote name='lain21us']Some of you guys have wild imaginations[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.

On topic, my 360 recently got the E74 error. Any of guys have a spare Xbox 360 S 250GB lying around I could have?

[quote name='AkariK']Anyone happen to have a spare xbox 360 headset? I was going fine with the one that came with my previous xbox (as infrequently as I used it), but then I lost it somewhere. As long as it functions, that's fine by me.

Obviously, I'll pay shipping.[/QUOTE]

I think I have one lying around that works, probably still sealed, dunno how much shipping will be though, lemme know if you're interested.

Do any of you guys have a spare working Xbox Elite lying around? I would love it because my dog just died and two of my toes were broken so I can't work and make money :rofl:

Hoping someone might be kind enough to gift me a $10 PSN card,since i'm trying to get every bit of enjoyment out of Disgaea 3.I've played it a good while,and want to extend my experience as long as possible since i won't be able to buy games currently,due to the holidays coming up and all.The raspberyl chapters look like they'll keep me occupied till after the holidays. :)

Hope someone can help,thanks! ^_^

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone has a spare 100 microsoft points or Xbox Live 48 hour code. If you do, could i have it or them please? Thank you :)

Anyone have a unused :

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit online code access

Assassin's Creed Da Vinci Disapperance code

I will be much aprreciated. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back