Asperagers quiz

I honestly just don't get how people can be so social or regular. But who knows, due to the direction I lean, that could be why. No, I never been diagnosed and kind of scared to see a therapist about it.

Your Aspie score: 63 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 157 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

poly12c.php

I took it an hour ago but my results are now gone.
All I remember is that it said I'm neurotypical but seeing my score is near borderline to asperger also.

I really have no idea if this is a good or bad.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Your Aspie score: 159 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked by this...really, I am.

typical = normal. it's not like a trick word that actually means the opposite or anything. neurotypical means neurologically you're normal. I suppose using the word normal might be offensive to some groups of aspies also just because they're normal with relationship to asperagers doesn't mean they're normal in other respects... so neurotypical is the more accurate and accepted nomeclature

[quote name='ITDEFX']what the hell does this all mean? I liked the question that asks if I think about revenge all the time lol ;)[/QUOTE]in short it doesn't mean anything. Think of it like this. If you're roommate is a med student and offered to give you a free medical exam and said you had a funny looking mole. Maybe it's cancer.. maybe not. but he's not a medical professional yet. neither is this test creator. At the same time if said roommate says you have cancer maybe you see a dermatologist. If this test says you're pretty much aspie then maybe you might consider seeing a thearapist to get the real deal.

i guess TMK really did revive this thread.. which amuses me. that's power baby.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I honestly just don't get how people can be so social or regular. But who knows, due to the direction I lean, that could be why.[/QUOTE]a little confused on that. I'm not sure what you're saying here. are you suggesting that you don't understand the concept of people who are social and outgoing?

or are you saying that since you're not that social you can't relate to the mindset of someone who is social

or are you suggesting that this is a video game site and there are far too many 'socially typical' people here and you were expecting more 'stereotype' results?

Your Aspie score: 106 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 89 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

poly12c.php

I knew something was wrong when it asked if I had heightened hearing and liked fiddling with things and dismantling things as a kid....

What I'd love to see is what types of games people like to play the most/most often posted next to their results, like do you prefer single player and playing around with stats or do you prefer gaming online with other people doing a lot of coop and communicating. I'm about to pass out so I'm not wording this too well but ya.

YourAspie score: 83 of 200
Yourneurotypical (non-autistic) score: 120 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

Gaming Tastes: Very open minded -- immersive single player (FF, SOTC, ME), competitive multiplayer/social (StreetFighter, CounterStrike, Starcraft, WoW)

poly12c.php

[quote name='J7.']What I'd love to see is what types of games people like to play the most/most often posted next to their results, like do you prefer single player and playing around with stats or do you prefer gaming online with other people doing a lot of coop and communicating. I'm about to pass out so I'm not wording this too well but ya.[/QUOTE]For me its mostly single player games, such as JRPGs, platformers, racers, fighters (I tend to play alone more so than online), some action games (not a big fan of FPS), some puzzle games, flight games, etc. I do NOT like heavy open world games (like sandbox), western RPGs, and most RTS.

[quote name='Wolfkin']

i guess TMK really did revive this thread.. which amuses me. that's power baby.
a little confused on that. I'm not sure what you're saying here. are you suggesting that you don't understand the concept of people who are social and outgoing?

or are you saying that since you're not that social you can't relate to the mindset of someone who is social

or are you suggesting that this is a video game site and there are far too many 'socially typical' people here and you were expecting more 'stereotype' results?[/QUOTE]A little bit of everything, but I just don't understand the need to be extremely social, mostly because I just can't relate (which means I don't understand why people are social/outgoing so much). I mean, I normally just feel more comfortable spending most time at home and playing games/watching anime after work.

bread's done
Back