Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

[quote name='newtype06']...that suggestion you posted with the Shift key: does that work on a Mac?[/QUOTE]

Dont know what the key you hold for a Mac is... Maybe its the same. Try it, heh. When you do a "hard" refresh it should take a little longer for the web page to load because it has to pull everything fresh from the server...

I know for most Windows web browsers, if you hold Shift while clicking Refresh, it will do a hard refresh (meaning that it will pull all info fresh from the web page's server and not use any cached info that it has saved to your local temp folder). I use it all the time when I want to make sure I am viewing the most up-to-date version of a web page that I have recently viewed before.

Also, I just got a payment charged email from NewEgg. From what I can tell my order for sonic went through just fine since I was just charged for it. I guess it could get canceled and I could get refunded still...but it doesnt seem to be out of stock like narec stated above.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Sonic Generations is still in stock for 360, sold out for PS3.[/QUOTE]

It came back in stock. I tried to buy it yesterday or the day before and it WAS sold out.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']It came back in stock. I tried to buy it yesterday or the day before and it WAS sold out.[/QUOTE]

Well it looks to be OOS right now, this is what I see for the PS3 version:

1ypaup.jpg

well since ive had no luck PM witcher 2 for 30 bucks sonic it is!!! i suppose i could just try every wal mart around but eh whatever.

got sonic last night before it sold out again

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']Thank you so much for posting this! I just sold my Sonic Unleashed for $15 and wanted Generations so I bought it for $15.99! Not a bad "trade" to me :D The free shipping was an instant deal for me![/QUOTE]

Unleashed was terrible! You can't go wrong with Generations. It's a phenomenal throwback!

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I've been checking house of the dead for the last few days with no luck[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I signed up for the auto notify, but i'd prefer to just keep checking than to rely on them to alert me before it goes out of stock again. If it does happen to come back into stock and i nab a copy, i'll sound off here.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Unleashed was terrible! You can't go wrong with Generations. It's a phenomenal throwback![/QUOTE]

i rather enjoyed unleash actually. werewolf parts were hit and miss and the last level was probably the only super sonic level ive ever disliked.

You guys tried HOTD? The friggin calibration is so screwed up. Can't play it at all. Well, maybe like 3 minutes before the cailb is all whacked out.

[quote name='BoBotheHutt']Ps3 version is back in stock.[/QUOTE]

Of what game would be helpful. I'm just gonna guess sonic since I don't care

[quote name='mr_burnzz']You guys tried HOTD? The friggin calibration is so screwed up. Can't play it at all. Well, maybe like 3 minutes before the cailb is all whacked out.[/QUOTE]

No only that, but I played HOTD:4 on PSN, first!

I can NOT see myself playing HOTD:O(Rated M for a reason!:whistle2:#) as much as I play part 4. I will download part 3 tonight!

I learned, you MUST upgrade weapons to be able to finish HOTD:O(lol, after you get started)!!!!

Go to "Accessories" on your PS3, then go to Calibration. You will have to Calibrate it there, first. This will make it better. Not perfect. Better.

Trust. If that didn't work, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did, as that disc would have been a frisbee! Paid $17.99 for it, a couple of days before the Newegg deal:evil:. I will try it with cheap 3D tonight.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']You guys tried HOTD? The friggin calibration is so screwed up. Can't play it at all. Well, maybe like 3 minutes before the cailb is all whacked out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe try calibrating in the xmb first before entering the game? I've played a ton of it and have never had any major calibration problems at all. I wasn't playing with a gun or anything...just wii-like mouse style...so it's possible I didn't notice slight aim alignment changes or anything...but I've pumped hours and hours into both single player and multiplayer and neither I nor anyone who's played it with me has complained about any noticeable calibration issues with the motion controllers.

Make sure your room is dark, shades drawn, lights off.

When you calibrate, aim the gun further out into the corners when it asks you to point and shoot. Not a lot, just out past the corner of the TV rather than directly at the on screen arrow. I found this greatly increased the accuracy when I tested it shooting at the three test targets and also in game. I never lose calibration mid game either, and I point away from the TV a lot as I take breaks.

Turn off the magnetic sensor when calibrating

[quote name='mr_burnzz']There's a magnetic sensor? Damn, what a headache.[/QUOTE]

It also helps if you take off the rubber end part and clean off the bulb every once in a while too.

What a pain to get this thing to work correctly? I'll try that. Thanks.

[quote name='Byakurai']It also helps if you take off the rubber end part and clean off the bulb every once in a while too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Byakurai']It also helps if you take off the rubber end part and clean off the bulb every once in a while too.[/QUOTE]

It's the game. It's so f'ing wobbly. Others have the same issue. I got it to work better than it was working by going into Accessories.

Some people in Amazon reviews try to give tips.

I must be lucky, I have none of these problems with HOTD, what am I doing right if it's the game that's the problem?

bread's done
Back