Ass to Trout OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT778

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
9iwock.jpg

Did I say ass to trout? I meant to say bass to mouth. Though I guess it's basically the same thing. Not that I did it.

[quote name='seanr1221']MW3 in 4 hours.[/QUOTE]

6hrs40m here.

----------

Skyrim on Friday, and Saints III next Tues. I was initially planning on getting both, but realistically I won't have any time to play them. Might skip out on Skyrim and pick it up when they release the GOTY or sometime next year when I see a good sale.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']6hrs40m here.

----------

Skyrim on Friday, and Saints III next Tues. I was initially planning on getting both, but realistically I won't have any time to play them. Might skip out on Skyrim and pick it up when they release the GOTY or sometime next year when I see a good sale.[/QUOTE]

So (1) are you dropping all your Gears 3 play for MW3 now and (2) Whynot wait on both SR3 and Skyrim then? (SR3 may see a drop in price quickly -- and even so, there will be an inevitable GOTY version there based off their crazy DLC plans.)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So (1) are you dropping all your Gears 3 play for MW3 now and (2) Whynot wait on both SR3 and Skyrim then? (SR3 may see a drop in price quickly -- and even so, there will be an inevitable GOTY version there based off their crazy DLC plans.)[/QUOTE]

(1)Don't think so, MW3 and Gears 3 are completely different games, so I'll probably switch between one and the other often.

(2)I thought about that too, but I need one more game to complete the Buy 5 Get $100 RZ Cert at Best Buy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'](1)Don't think so, MW3 and Gears 3 are completely different games, so I'll probably switch between one and the other often.

(2)I thought about that too, but I need one more game to complete the Buy 5 Get $100 RZ Cert at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

(1) We should play sometime -- you do horde at all?
(2) What did you already get? What about something like MGS HD Collection/UMvC3/Halo Anniversary if you haven't gotten them? They're all

[quote name='DT778']
9iwock.jpg

Did I say ass to trout? I meant to say bass to mouth. Though I guess it's basically the same thing. Not that I did it.[/QUOTE]

The past two episodes have been absolutely hilarious.

I do kind of wish that I was around to make the OTT. I was combing through the Blu Ray releases of the past couple weeks and I saw that an interesting movie came out about two weeks ago. I think Brak would like to know if TemporaryScars bought his favorite zombie movie. It might have been something that would have worked as a pseudo Bayxter signal OTT.

Also fuck a bunch of MW3, that Metal Gear shipped from amazang today. Eating some snakes and jerking off to magazines>hiding in corners to achieve success

They won't. I asked them too. They said the foundations are too good to pull them all.

Keep in mind, I brush twice a day, every single day and hardly ever drink soda or anything else that might be harmful to my teeth. Yet for some reason, life seems intent on raping my mouth at any chance it gets.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They won't. I asked them too. They said the foundations are too good to pull them all.

Keep in mind, I brush twice a day, every single day and hardly ever drink soda or anything else that might be harmful to my teeth. Yet for some reason, life seems intent on raping my mouth at any chance it gets.[/QUOTE]

Do you floss?

No, buttfuck that, I know people who don't even brush every single day, let alone floss, who have never had a single cavity. I'm not buying that flossing is a necessity.

Though, after this round of dental work, I'll probably start just to be sure. I've also started using fluoride before bed.

Tempted to get MW3 sometime this week, partially since my roommate is getting it, but I might just ask for it for christmas and hijack his copy for a month and a half. Dunno yet.

Maybe because I had a hard time getting into oblivion, but I'm not feeling it as far as Skyrim goes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, buttfuck that, I know people who don't even brush every single day, let alone floss, who have never had a single cavity. I'm not buying that flossing is a necessity.

Though, after this round of dental work, I'll probably start just to be sure. I've also started using fluoride before bed.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. First cavity in over 15 years or so. It happened because I was not flossing my 2nd molar on my upper right side of my jaw. I brush 2-3 times a day typically and floss every time now. But the funny thing now is I have receding gum lines or something. I apparently trained myself to viciously brush my teeth over the years. I have adjusted to where I barely grip the toothbrush with my hand in order to prevent myself from pressing to hard. So much for trying to take care of my teeth.

On another note, I arrived home three minutes late and my shit face neighbor stole my paper, again. I think he leaves his house at 7 AM. I'm throwing down an old wad of papers tomorrow and baiting his ass. It's time to confront this asshole.

Stayed up till 3 playing MW3, got up earlier than usual and don't feel tired at all. I even cooked a full breakfast!

What is this?

Since Sean has apparently played both, which would you say is the better game Sean (although this question applies to anybody)? Battlefield or MW3?

Have some experience with the CoD games, but never played battlefield outside of Battlefield 1943 for xbla.

Temp, is this the same dentist you've been going to for a long time, or is it a new one? If it's a new one, I'd get a second opinion before you let them drill.

[quote name='Rocko']I was under the impression that flossing is in fact extremely important and too much fluoride is bad.[/QUOTE]

This is correct. lots of cavities start between your teeth and just below the gum line where a toothbrush doesn't reach. Too much fluoride can have negative health effects.

[quote name='Dkellar']Same thing happened to me. First cavity in over 15 years or so. It happened because I was not flossing my 2nd molar on my upper right side of my jaw. I brush 2-3 times a day typically and floss every time now. But the funny thing now is I have receding gum lines or something. I apparently trained myself to viciously brush my teeth over the years. I have adjusted to where I barely grip the toothbrush with my hand in order to prevent myself from pressing to hard. So much for trying to take care of my teeth.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing. I feel like my teeth aren't clean enough if I don't brush the shit out of them. I got a Sonicare and that took care of my problem since you don't "brush" with it, you just kind of move it around and let it do its thing.

[quote name='seanr1221']Stayed up till 3 playing MW3, got up earlier than usual and don't feel tired at all. I even cooked a full breakfast!

What is this?[/QUOTE]

Second wind. The monkey will jump on your back around mid-day.

[quote name='JStryke']Since Sean has apparently played both, which would you say is the better game Sean (although this question applies to anybody)? Battlefield or MW3?

Have some experience with the CoD games, but never played battlefield outside of Battlefield 1943 for xbla.[/QUOTE]

CoD but BF3 is a very different and good game.

[quote name='seanr1221']CoD but BF3 is a very different and good game.[/QUOTE]

I'm just hoping it's not like those times when I tried playing the first MW online. Kept getting assraped by snipers.

Anyone who wants but hasn't bought MW3:

Additionally, Amazon is selling the just-released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for $51.99 w/ $25 Credit Bonus towards the purchase of an Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership.

Alternatively, Buy.com has Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 w/ $20 Buy.com Credit for $54.99 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions). Make sure to select the Free Budget Shipping option to avoid a shipping charge.

--

Add me to the more hype for Skyrim count.

Oh man I hope MW3 gets better. Never been more disappointed in a COD game before, the bullet detection is absolutely terrible, and the campers in this game are in full force right now (hopefully its cause they dont know the map layout yet). It's so bad, I'm currently considering going back to Black Ops then trying to stick with this POS.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They won't. I asked them too. They said the foundations are too good to pull them all.

Keep in mind, I brush twice a day, every single day and hardly ever drink soda or anything else that might be harmful to my teeth. Yet for some reason, life seems intent on raping my mouth at any chance it gets.[/QUOTE]

Brush once a day. Don't floss. (The feel of that string going between my teeth, and rubbing just totally creeps me out. I'm getting shivers now, imagining it).
Drink soda and coffee.
Have been to the dentist one time in the past 10 years or so. Threw up due to my gag reflex.
Never had a cavity.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) We should play sometime -- you do horde at all?
(2) What did you already get? What about something like MGS HD Collection/UMvC3/Halo Anniversary if you haven't gotten them? They're all

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Seriously, what the hell have you been doing?[/QUOTE]

Working by day, drinking by night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back