Assasin's Creed 2 Question!

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
This is a tough one seeing as how the game is not out yet, but i am sure it has been answered in interviews.
Will I need to play Assasins creed to enjoy assasin's creed 2? or are they separate stories?

There will be some separation and I am sure you could enjoy it, but it was envisioned as a trilogy with 1 over arching story tying the 3 "main" stories together. So you would probably get more out of it if you had played the 1st.

I can't really recommend the 1st. It is OK. Has a lot of faults. I picked it up for like 9 bucks, it is worth that at least!

yea i have it, actually got it for free b2 G1 free deal, I just dont really feel like playing through it

I ran through it real quick. No trophies or incentive (gameplay wise) for me to really take my time with it. Beat it week or so a go in fact.

The story itself, of AC is beautiful. Cept, if you miss one second of it, you will be basically lost in all the minor details. The end is, wtf? And all the lore and symbols are so silly and make you go wtf even more.

Than again, don't take my word for it, I hated this game, I thought the gameplay was repetitive, if you liked the first one, you'll like the second one. As the above poster said, you don't need to play the first one, but if your getting the second one, might as well get the first one.

bread's done
Back