Assassin Creed 2 for 19.99$

I saw it at Real Canadian Superstore today for the same price, can't remember if it was new or used.

[quote name='Canuck']I saw it at Real Canadian Superstore today for the same price, can't remember if it was new or used.[/QUOTE]

It would be new, yes?
RCS doesn't sell used games?

[quote name='ohboy10451']second that[/QUOTE]

yeah, stupid canada for having awesome deals that don't apply to you.

..why are you in this forum again?

For this price I might have to pick up a copy. I just couldn't get into AC1 but I read that AC2 is much improved so I'll have to give it another shot. If I haven't finished AC1 am I going to be missing out on a lot as far as story line before getting into AC2?

[quote name='CrushEm']For this price I might have to pick up a copy. I just couldn't get into AC1 but I read that AC2 is much improved so I'll have to give it another shot. If I haven't finished AC1 am I going to be missing out on a lot as far as story line before getting into AC2?[/QUOTE]
The gameplay takes place in an entirely different time period, the only thing you may be missing out on is the story of the between-sequence activites outside of the Animus. Don't think it would detract any enjoyment from the game.

bread's done
Back