Assassin Creed III: Liberation PS Vita - $29.99 @ Amazon

I was hoping there would be a flood of these games hitting the market and the value would drop quite a bit, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Maybe after Christmas...

[quote name='tylerh1701']I was hoping there would be a flood of these games hitting the market and the value would drop quite a bit, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Maybe after Christmas...[/QUOTE]
me too. Hopefully they are starting to finish the game and traded it in. I'll be checking AWD for $20 or below.

I was one of those peeps that got in on the white bundle from Amazon and I have yet to touch the game. But it was my fault for buying Persona 4 Golden that same week.

Despite mediocre reviews, I am really enjoying this game. Sure, it's not going to be as robust as a console Assassins Creed, but I knew that going in. It's a lot of fun if you accept it for what it is.

The sad thing (and maybe promising at the same time) is that you can tell some of the shortcomings of this game are not based on what the Vita is capable of. Some of the shortcomings are based on what the developer decided to include and not include based on profitability, time, etc. I hope they make another one that is a little more full featured now that they should have laid some groundwork for how the engine operates on the Vita. Also hoping they will create a proper multiplayer. That is my biggest disappointment for this game.

bread's done
Back