Assassin Creed Revelations Ezio Turkish Armor - Free

The armor is listed under Account Management > Services List after you activate the PS3 code. Though I'm not sure why they did it this way...

Does anyone know if this armor actually makes the game "fun" and the storyline "coherent"?

:lol:

Seriously, this is the most disappointing entry in the series :(

[quote name='mxpowar']The armor is listed under Account Management > Services List after you activate the PS3 code. Though I'm not sure why they did it this way...[/QUOTE]

I'll be damned, there it is. I guess that's why it didn't show up as an actual download.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Does anyone know if this armor actually makes the game "fun" and the storyline "coherent"?

:lol:

Seriously, this is the most disappointing entry in the series :([/QUOTE]

You didn't think the storyline was coherent? How? It made perfect sense to me and fit very well with everything that's been going on in the AC universe.

And this game was better than Brotherhood. They took all the basic AC:B elements and added way cooler environments and action scenes.

I thought AC:R was the BEST AC in the franchise. Did you even finish the game?

The armor isn't listed under the normal area because it's already on the disk. Basically all this does is unlock this early, because you can unlock it in the actual game.

Which makes the people that are trying to sell this even worse. Hope no one falls for it.

[quote name='Darknuke']You didn't think the storyline was coherent? How? It made perfect sense to me and fit very well with everything that's been going on in the AC universe.

And this game was better than Brotherhood. They took all the basic AC:B elements and added way cooler environments and action scenes.

I thought AC:R was the BEST AC in the franchise. Did you even finish the game?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I thought the combat was better, and they added in a lot of the "Uncharted" action sequences. Also, I found the story to be my favorite of the series as it ties up Altair's & Ezio's stories quite nicely. Ezio even more so if you watch AC: Embers. I like what they did, and it kept me hooked just like II and Brotherhood did... I can't imagine anyone liking this one less, as it's really not that much different than the past two, except for a few additions that made it even better.

The only thing I didn't like was the Desmond Portal-esque levels. Seriously, wtf was that? I honestly think they could leave out the whole animus/Desmond thing and the games would be just as good and just as popular. Heck, I'd probably like the games even better. All they really need to do is focus on an Assassin and his dealings with the Templars... I kinda feel as if the modern-day Desmond thing actually brings the series down a tiny bit.

Isn't this the same armor you get after completing

the dungeon after finding all of the 10 memoir pages?

Might be spoilers, so read at your own risk.

[quote name='eXiON']Wonder how a guy like this must feel after paying this much for one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox360-Ass...402?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ab56f062

(Probably a BS bid though..... maybe.. then again, there's like 4 more that went up to at least THAT amount :whistle2:#.)[/QUOTE]
Probably. A lot of sellers don't understand ebay's seller protections either. A buyer could pay, get the code and use it, then flip and say the item was never delevered. Ebay doesn't cover digital items, so Paypal yanks the payment and sends it back to ther buyer that scammed you.

I bet you the morons that paid $100+ for this on eBay a couple of weeks ago are really regretting it now.

[quote name='Corven930']Um, you all know that you can get this in game right?[/QUOTE]

It's not the same. This is an outfit. The other is an armor and is a lot more bulky. They do both have masks.

Noice! Thanks OP! Also, it let me grab both systems, which is good, as I don't know which console I'll get it for. I'll give the extra to a friend. :)

[quote name='Corven930']So thats the one thats still locked after you beat the game?[/QUOTE]

Could be. There were at least two other ones that go under the outfits section: Altair (AC) and Armor of Brutus (AC:B). I don't have any ?s in my section now after unlocking the two you can get without codes (Desmond and Old Altair).

[quote name='Corven930']Oh ok. Thanks man! Btw howd you get Old Altair?[/QUOTE]

Not entirely sure, but I believe it's unlocked during the last memory sequence. Though it could be related to the animus data fragments.

I got all 100 fragments and nothing unlocked, but I did the last memory sequence right after and in the middle I checked outfits and it was there, so not sure which event unlocked it.

bread's done
Back