Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 Ultimate Collection. $10 Amazon PC

BFox549

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I found this pretty good bundle deal. It's "Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 Ultimate Collection" for the PC. It's $10 shipped on Amazon. I don't know if it comes with extra DLC or not. But regardless, $10 is a steal.

Here you go!!

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...PK/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1325714229&sr=8-27

Debating on getting myself a copy or not.. I'd rather have it for PS3 but I guess I could just use my xbox wired controller...

[quote name='pROvIs']I think this same disc was being sold for $3.99 at J and R last month.[/QUOTE]

That really doesnt do anyone any good now though, does it?

[quote name='musha666']That really doesnt do anyone any good now though, does it?[/QUOTE]

It does a lot of good assessing the value of the product.

[quote name='pROvIs']It does a lot of good assessing the value of the product.[/QUOTE]Value. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Try "price" instead. You're welcome.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Value. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Try "price" instead. You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Nope, positive I meant value.

Here let me help you look it up:

from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/value

val·ue   [val-yoo] Show IPA noun, verb, -ued, -u·ing.
noun
relative worth, merit, or importance: the value of a college education; the value of a queen in chess.
monetary or material worth, as in commerce or trade: This piece of land has greatly increased in value.
the worth of something in terms of the amount of other things for which it can be exchanged or in terms of some medium of exchange.
equivalent worth or return in money, material, services, etc.: to give value for value received.
estimated or assigned worth; valuation: a painting with a current value of $500,000.

You're welcome.

I can see this thread isn't exactly friendly. I will be leaving have fun.

[quote name='pROvIs']I think this same disc was being sold for $3.99 at J and R last month.[/QUOTE]
Yep got that last month, real good deal, also got the first one for free the other day using a $5 coupon on Amazon. This is an ok deal if you missed the other deals.

[quote name='pROvIs']Nope, positive I meant value.

You're welcome.

I can see this thread isn't exactly friendly. I will be leaving have fun.[/QUOTE]

Value is different depending on ones opinion. Value to me is how much will i play, like, and remember the gaming experience. Obviously to you, all that matters is whether its the lowest price.

[quote name='pROvIs']Nope, positive I meant value.

You're welcome.

I can see this thread isn't exactly friendly. I will be leaving have fun.[/QUOTE]Wow. Your definitions don't even support your premise because you misunderstand plain English. Too funny.

OK, class, it works like this: Value ≠ price. Price ≠ worth. Value = worth.

The OP says Game X is $10. You say that an unavailable $4 price deal can be used to assess value. It can't, because value is not the same as price or worth.

An item's value, its worth, is a number that is subjective to the purchaser's subjective evaluation. A game that I'm willing to pay $50 for may be a title you wouldn't pay more than $10 for and vice versa. You and I may have different points where we'd think something is worth the price and thus its value is impossible to compare. You may think buying a game for full price on release day and all the DLC a la carte is worth it and for you it is. To me, a better value would be to wait for the GOTY to go on sale.

Notice that the actual price tag is irrelevant when discussing the value/worth of an item. Waiting for two years for Fallout 3 GOTY to go on sale for $10 was my best value, but perhaps you felt that paying $100 over several months starting at was worth it and if you're happy and entertained, it was.

All you needed to say was this in reply to mussha666: "Just saying that I've seen it cheaper before."

Would that have been so hard? I'm trying to help you properly communicate your meaning. No need to be all mad. You're welcome. :)

[quote name='MSUHitman']This is the same price at Target if you need it immediately.[/QUOTE]

oooo really? i looked on Target.com and i dont see it listed, i guess this is only B&M?

what the fuck is wrong with CAG users lately? who cares if the game was on sale on some other site before, its not anymore and you guys should be grateful for every OP that takes the time to post a deal

[quote name='devangel']what the fuck is wrong with cag users lately? Who cares if the game was on sale on some other site before, its not anymore and you guys should be grateful for every op that takes the time to post a deal[/quote]

q-f-t

[quote name='musha666']That really doesnt do anyone any good now though, does it?[/QUOTE]

But list price isn't a deal, so technically this shouldn't be posted here in the first place. Although $9.99 for both games is still a great price. I did pick it up fr0m J&R during the 2 for $7 sale. It went fast!

[quote name='DirkBelig']You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
[/QUOTE]

Unintentional "Princess Bride" reference?? :lol:

[quote name='MSUHitman']This is the same price at Target if you need it immediately.[/QUOTE]

True. I saw this for $9.99 at my local Target this week. Looked closely at the packaging; it doesn't call itself the same "Director's Cut" version as on Steam, but I'm unsure of the differences, myself.

Nice deal for people who like physical copies.

Thanks for posting, OP.

Thanks OP! Just placed my order. Only played the first half of the original and never played any sequels. Can't wait to get it!

bread's done
Back