Assassin's Creed 2 24.99 Used FS

I mentionned this in the Bestbuy DSi XL thread, but good thing you made a thread for it.
Its a killer deal, I went yesterday at my FS, there was about 8 copies for each system. Today, there was 2 left for each.

If you want in, hurry, plus the deal is only this week.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Prototype used is $29.99. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I found this looking for that (when I saw it was on sale new) :cry:

Just came back from the Calgary Trail FS in Edmonton. There's 4 used copies of AC 2 left. I sprung the extra $5 for a new copy of AC 2.

I bought a used copy of PS3 Assassin's Creed 2 just now, then took it to EB where it's worth $40+tax and used it to get a Wii Points Card and a $20 PSN Card. Doing so saved me $15 and now I can buy Rondo Of Blood for the Wii and 3 of those $5 PSN games that will be on sale tomorrow. There's one more copy left at the FS on Merivale for the PS3, don't know how many 360 AC2 are left.

Used this to help get me RB2 for my friend. I was really thinking Sakura Wars: So Long My Love for myself, but I decided to not be greedy lolz

I traded in Zelda: PH to knock some change off ACII at FS (Zelda got me $12 credit), so it worked out a little cheaper than waiting for tomorrow's Rogers deal on RB2. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back