Assassins Creed 2 for PS3/XBox $27.54 on AMAZON

Wish the $20 bonus credit from buying Bioshock 2 and Demon's Souls came in. : (

[quote name='Pojo']Wish the $20 bonus credit from buying Bioshock 2 and Demon's Souls came in. : ([/QUOTE]

That would be 1 sweet deal. I hope u get u'r bonus credit before they up the price. :)

why you post this, goddamn, now the price is gonna go up, while i await the $30 bonus credit i'm waitin for from amazon

[quote name='Bosnian_Lord']That would be 1 sweet deal. I hope u get u'r bonus credit before they up the price. :)[/QUOTE]I shouldn't complain, though. Amazon

Damn good deal. I'd jump if I didn't get it for $30 at Wal-Mart. If you're even remotely interested in this game, I'd definitely bite before the price shoots back up.

I don't know if I should get it now or wait for an eventual 20 price point. The cheapass in me says to hold off for 7 more bucks off.

[quote name='Ardrid']Damn good deal. I'd jump if I didn't get it for $30 at Wal-Mart. If you're even remotely interested in this game, I'd definitely bite before the price shoots back up.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine last week on GS (when it was 40% off, +25off coupon), the final price was $22 and change, +tax few bucks.

bread's done
Back