Status
Not open for further replies.

CRH7386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I got an email this morning from Amazon that says

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased or shown an interest in action-shooter video games at Amazon.com, you might like to get $10 of Assassin's Creed.

It then show's Assassin's Creed 2 for Xbox, PS3 and PC.

Now, I'm not sure if this is only for certain people because I have never seen an email just sent to certain people before but I added AS2 for PS3 to my cart, and checked out and it automatically took $10 off and then I got another $5.70 off for my ECA discount. It shows the $10 off as a promotion so I'm hoping that it work's for everyone.

Plus, you get a $10 video game credit for a future purchase!

So in total, it's $41.29 with free shipping and a $10 credit! Now this is my first deal post but to me, that sounds like a deal! :D I hope it works for everyone else!

I got that same email but it didn't show up as $10 off, but it comes with a $10 credit towards a future purchase like arkham asylum. Same difference I guess but I want both haha

[quote name='DtotheP']I got that same email but it didn't show up as $10 off, but it comes with a $10 credit towards a future purchase like arkham asylum. Same difference I guess but I want both haha[/QUOTE]
Thats all Im getting also, just the $10 credit after it ships, no instant $10 off.

I got the same e-mail this morning and was trying to figure out where the $10 off applied to AC itself? Damn you and your confusing e-mails Amazon!

[quote name='darthmalice777']I got the same e-mail this morning and was trying to figure out where the $10 off applied to AC itself? Damn you and your confusing e-mails Amazon![/QUOTE]
Same for me. If they give me $10 off now, I'd buy, but otherwise I'll wait on this title...

Just got off the phone with customer service, they said they're only giving a $10 credit towards a future purchase, but if you have an existing $10 credit from a previous purchase that one would apply, and you'd get another $10 when the game ships. Too bad there's no eca codes right now (dammit!)

Hmmmm.... I wonder why I'm getting $10 off? I shouldn't have any credit to use. Well, I'm sorry if I got everyone excited. I thought it was a good deal. But I'm glad I found out I have a $10 credit I didn't know about, haha. At least I now know Amazon has tricky emails. Sorry again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back