Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

I want a ps3 code because the ac series is one of my favorite series and extending my experience with the game with this DLC will surely make me happy. Especially that it is limited, I would grab any opportunity of having a code as a big fan.

Have a bunch of NOS rewards codes still for sale. Only asking $1.00 USD Paypal gift each for 1 code.

Don't PM for a free code since this I do drink this stuff and don't find them in trashbins or I would be giving this out for free.

[quote name='USD']I have 6 codes left. First 6 people to post why they want the code, and what platform they want it on, will get PM'd a code.

Also, if anyone had a xbox live 10 year helmet, id appreciate it :) haha. :p

EDIT: Don't PM me asking for one, you have to post.[/QUOTE]

I got the game on black friday for 360 and would love a little leg up on the multiplayer!

@USD: I want a code for the 360 because I no longer consume caffeinated beverages, but would like to have some cool DLC.

[quote name='USD']I have 5 codes left, should have more soon though.[/QUOTE]
I would like a code for the PS3 if you still have one. I love Assassin's Creed and the Sharpshooter dude looks really cool (I'd prbly use him more than any other), but hate energy drinks. I can't bring myself to pay that much for something I'm going to pour down the drain.

[quote name='USD']I have 5 codes left, should have more soon though.[/QUOTE]

If you have a spare 360 code, I would love one. Please and thank you.

[quote name='emwearz']If you have a spare 360 code, I would love one. Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]Im sorry, it said I surpassed the redemption limit. If I get more codes Ill create another one and send a code your way.

[quote name='PottyPops']I would like a code for the PS3 if you still have one. I love Assassin's Creed and the Sharpshooter dude looks really cool (I'd prbly use him more than any other), but hate energy drinks. I can't bring myself to pay that much for something I'm going to pour down the drain.[/QUOTE]

I have a nos code if you want it. Again nos code, not psn code. Pm me

GEKK-2KNK-68HK

Redemption process:
Here is the in-game redemption instructions :
PS3 in-game redemption instructions (requires being signed in to a PlayStation®Network account)
1. Launch Assassin's Creed 3
2. Press ‘Start' on the title screen to reach the main menu
3. On the main menu, select ‘Extras' and then ‘Additional Content'
4. On the ‘Additional Content' menu, press ‘Triangle'-button to redeem code
5. On the popup pop, press ‘Continue'
6. Enter the 12-character Voucher Code and follow instructions to download

[quote name='murphyspub']GEKK-2KNK-68HK

Redemption process:
Here is the in-game redemption instructions :
PS3 in-game redemption instructions (requires being signed in to a PlayStation®Network account)
1. Launch Assassin's Creed 3
2. Press ‘Start' on the title screen to reach the main menu
3. On the main menu, select ‘Extras' and then ‘Additional Content'
4. On the ‘Additional Content' menu, press ‘Triangle'-button to redeem code
5. On the popup pop, press ‘Continue'
6. Enter the 12-character Voucher Code and follow instructions to download[/QUOTE]

Thanks murphyspub redeemed it.

[quote name='MasaTFC']next 5 people to post here can get a NOS code[/QUOTE]

I'd love a code. I don't drink much NoS. Messes with my heart. Thanks!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Does that mean there is one still available?[/QUOTE]

code sent, ya got the last one!

[quote name='VOLTAN']Thanks MasaTFC!!![/QUOTE]

No problem!

All gone, will post when I have another drop!;)

Ah man just missed it! Anyone out there feeling the Holiday spirit that wants to hook me up (360), it would be greatly appreciated!

LOL - bought a NOS and forgot about the DLC. Trashed that can. If someone can hook up Xbox that'd be cool, no worries though.

bread's done
Back