Assassin's Creed (360 or PS3) and Bioshock (360) - $40 BestBuy

Btw add link showing PS3 version at $40 too

assuming this is in store, don't forget to use $10 off for PS3 version too

I think these are old.

I know Assassin's Creed was as low as $37.99 on BB's site. It has been $40 for almost a month, and a few sites had Darkness and Bioshock for 360 at $50 together.

[quote name='Moxio']Tempting, but I think I'll wait until it hits at least $30.[/QUOTE]

No joke.

These will definitely get cheaper. I'm a patient man.

Urgh, I'm not sure if I should bite on the Bioshock deal...

I'm going to be away from my 360 until mid-May, so it might be cheaper by then, but what if it's not?!?

Any suggestions on what to do?! Thanks!

I don't see any rush to get either of these games if you don't have them already. There's no multiplayer, so you shouldn't feel rushed to get in while the gettin is good. I think ~$30 is my pricepoint for both.

[quote name='The Sailerman']Urgh, I'm not sure if I should bite on the Bioshock deal...

I'm going to be away from my 360 until mid-May, so it might be cheaper by then, but what if it's not?!?

Any suggestions on what to do?! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wait, it will def. be cheaper by then or another deal will hit between now and then.

for those of you that are waiting to play bioshock....do yourselves a favor and get it as fast as you can...there is a reason the game dominated for game of the year in virtually every publication/site..u will be hooked take it from anyone that has played the game

[quote name='ogrenator']for those of you that are waiting to play bioshock....do yourselves a favor and get it as fast as you can...there is a reason the game dominated for game of the year in virtually every publication/site..u will be hooked take it from anyone that has played the game[/quote]

True

If you havent bought it yet would you kindly just get it!!

For those thinking about Assassins Creed (like me) i think there is a $10 off any Ps3 game coupon that is floating around that expires 01/31/08. Might be worth it for $29.99... I'm still on fence, b/c i think i want AC for my 360...

[quote name='opportunity777']I think these are old.

I know Assassin's Creed was as low as $37.99 on BB's site. It has been $40 for almost a month, and a few sites had Darkness and Bioshock for 360 at $50 together.[/quote]

AC was ringing up at $59.99 yesterday; I've been waiting for BB to drop it (or have them PM target), use the $10 off PS3 title, and then my $20GC will let me walk out with this baby for $10 cash!

You can also buy Bioshock used like I did (from someone here). A lot of people who liked it but didn't think it's the best thing ever are selling theirs since it has little replay value and no multiplayer.

You can also get Bioshock for under $40 every day of the week at Half.com. I have bought tons of stuff from there and NEVER a problem. And best of all, you can pick the condtion from good to brand new depending on how much you want to pay.

But, I admit, there is something to just walking in and picking it up. $29.99 is my magic price point for Bioshock. I have already played through it once, but want to do so again, so, no hurry at this point.

[quote name='The Sailerman']Urgh, I'm not sure if I should bite on the Bioshock deal...

Any suggestions on what to do?! Thanks![/quote]

Well its not going to be more expensive either so I think your safe to wait.

[quote name='Methadon']AC was ringing up at $59.99 yesterday; I've been waiting for BB to drop it (or have them PM target), use the $10 off PS3 title, and then my $20GC will let me walk out with this baby for $10 cash![/QUOTE]

It was $40 online only. In the ad, it's supposed to ring up for $40 at store.

[quote name='uricmu']You can also buy Bioshock used like I did (from someone here). A lot of people who liked it but didn't think it's the best thing ever are selling theirs since it has little replay value and no multiplayer.[/quote]

It has a ton of replay value, but it just isn't everyone's type of game. Personally, I felt liek I could only play it once through, but I know many people have played it through many times.

[quote name='Everon']Wil that 10% off coupon work for this deal? Whats the definition of "regular priced games"?[/quote]

non-sale price games

Certainly wouldn't hurt to try though. 10% doesn't really seem like a deal maker or breaker, just a nice bonus if they'll throw it on top.

Really interested in Assassin's Creed, and oddly enough Bioshock even though I've got it on PC. Played through it twice and it's one of my favorite games in recent memory, and ranking pretty well in my favorite games ever. Wouldn't mind being able to play it parked on the couch, but not at $40.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Certainly wouldn't hurt to try though. 10% doesn't really seem like a deal maker or breaker, just a nice bonus if they'll throw it on top.[/quote]

The 10% off coupon worked fine for me yesterday, got $4 off the 360 version of AC, then used a $20 giftcard and walked out with it only costing me $15.99.

[quote name='shmidenburg']True

If you havent bought it yet would you kindly just get it!![/quote]

I see what you did there.

sorry if this is an obvious question, but would it be possible for me to get AC price matched at CC and use the 10$ off any ps3 game coupon from BB at CC with the price match?

I have a 20 dollar gift card at CC and would love to get AC for 10 bucks.

bread's done
Back