Assassin's Creed 4 Black Chest Edition NEW and COMPLETE from US Seller on Ebay

ThirdEchelon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Here are my auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/antshearman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Gaming stuff includes, AC4 Black Chest Edition, NEW and COMPLETE, Halo 4 Sealed, and some gaming related lanyards from Pax Prime.

I also have some computer equipment listed, in case anyone is interested.

Here's the story about my Black Chest Edition:

Back when the edition was announced, I was disappointed that only EMEA countries could get it, as is common with AC releases. Being a big fan, I turned to ebay. I pre-ordered it from an australian seller (never pre-ordering on ebay again).

A month went by after release date and I never heard from the seller. I messaged him multiple times, asking for an update, but received no answer. With the auction date being several months in the past, I had no recourse on Ebay or Paypal. In my mind, I had just been scammed.

After that, I found a UK seller who obviously had the item in hand, and bought it from him. Got it, and rejoiced.

Then to my surpise this weekend, I get a package from Australia. Lo and behold, it's the Black Chest edition I had pre-ordered back in August.  The seller actually came through. I was really surprised.

Of course, I don't actually need it though. So, it has been kept in the box and is now up for auction!

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of my auctions.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back