Assassins Creed $45 EB/GS

Wow price is plunging fast for this game. Guess the million purchased by retail stores way exceeded consumer's demand.

[quote name='Brian9824']My predicted price drop for this game is already taking place. Bwahahaha[/quote]

Way to go out on a limb there..... It's been available for less than $40 pretty much since Christmas through some kinda deals. Maybe you should start predicting that gas prices will eventually get higher. ;)

[quote name='$hady']Way to go out on a limb there..... It's been available for less than $40 pretty much since Christmas through some kinda deals. Maybe you should start predicting that gas prices will eventually get higher. ;)[/quote]

lol

[quote name='edavis0780']Typical Ubisoft. It did take a little longer for the drop this time.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Ubisoft makes the quick upfront cash, then drops the price quickly. They've done this with countless titles. Most of the Splinter Cells come to mind.

[quote name='$hady']Way to go out on a limb there..... It's been available for less than $40 pretty much since Christmas through some kinda deals. Maybe you should start predicting that gas prices will eventually get higher. ;)[/quote]

Game being less then $40 thru deals from stores is different then a price drop. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Anyways I knew this game was going to drop in price fast, should be worth getting in another 2-3 months at this rate.

Exactly why I've been holiding off no picking up. Though, this doesn't help much anymore, since I already found a used one for $30 this weekend, so I'm set.

I enjoy buying Ubisoft games used, so as to keep all profit away from them. ;)

Best Buy has it on sale for $39.99 PS3 or Xbox 360 with FREE SHIPPING from the Best Buy website also...SO...

Why would anyone pay $45 at Gamestop ??:roll:

Xfactor4

I have $46 in credit from that extra 20% trade in deal but I still see this for $60 on the website.

[quote name='Xfactor4']Best Buy has it on sale for $39.99 PS3 or Xbox 360 with FREE SHIPPING from the Best Buy website also...SO...

Why would anyone pay $45 at Gamestop ??:roll:

Xfactor4[/quote]

I don't see why anyone would shop there unless they were trying to rip them off, get dirt cheap games, or get more credit than they could get elsewhere.

[quote name='wildnuts02']i will make another bold prediction:

this game will go down in price again within the next 6 months. YOU'LL SEE[/QUOTE]
I dont know if you are being sarcastic or not...but game prices usually drop every couple of months...

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I don't see why anyone would shop there unless they were trying to rip them off, get dirt cheap games, or get more credit than they could get elsewhere.[/quote]

Best Buy's a pretty decent store. Sure, there's plenty of overpriced stuff, but I shop there every week. They've always got stuff...maybe it's stuff *you'd* never buy, and some would?

[quote name='wildnuts02']for some reason they're not showing the used version - i wanted to use store availability[/quote]Used is usually $5 cheaper than new from what I've seen in store.

[quote name='Methadon']Best Buy's a pretty decent store. Sure, there's plenty of overpriced stuff, but I shop there every week. They've always got stuff...maybe it's stuff *you'd* never buy, and some would?[/quote]

wasn't talking about Best Buy

[quote name='breakingcustoms']Is AC PS3 still real bad framerate/freezing wise?[/QUOTE]

I rented the game last week, installed the 1.10 patch, and haven't experienced any issues at all.

[quote name='moo']I rented the game last week, installed the 1.10 patch, and haven't experienced any issues at all.[/quote]

that's good...I may wait for it to drop into the 30-35 area

I suppose that is one of the reasons why I only got $25 trade-in credit for it. Even at $45, I wouldn't buy this game again, big disappointment in my eyes. It had great potential, but didn't deliver. Sad.

Again why not just get this game at best buy this week. With the games that are gonna be coming out there year whether u have a ps3 or a 360 the store credit never expires. Why not use it towards MGS4 or Resistance 2? Just an idea to consider...

was good only few hours... gets annoying when you have to climb the towers over and over again. glad I sold mine be4 the drop.

bread's done
Back