Assassin's Creed Black Flag CE 360, $38.98 at Target. YMMV?

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up. The Target I work at does mark downs in electronics on Mondays. This was on clearance for about a week now, but today it went down to 70% off. Funny because the AC III CE is in the back room collecting dust at full price.

Edit: Forgot to include the DPCI 207-22-0987

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Target likes to use those security garrotes of death and destruction on their CE's etc.  Intentionally destroying the package tends to cause your inventory to sit unpurchased for a long time.

Well, I went to three targets. First had two at $90.XX, second had none, third had one at $74.XX. Wasnt gonna put down that much cash on something I dont need.

Mine had ps3 and 360 but were like $98, but i did manage to find Breaking Bad Complete Series for $138 as it was an online order that was returned to store.  needless to say i snapped that up. 

I went to target tonight trying to find this, they had to look it up in their scanner said they had 2 in stock. Couldn't find them I told them to check the back, and they said when clearance things hit they take them back and it won't be out till the next day. They said to come back tomarrow morning, I will be pissed if it's gone tonight and complaining about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's 2 stores in my region that show 2 in inventory but nobody could find them at either. (I was at both stores while they looked)

I ended up buying one for $90 and return/rebuying it at one that had it for $39.

I completely did not realize this had a steelbook case.  Definitely a plus for me!

bread's done
Back