Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (360) USED $23.99 at Amazon Warehouse deal

[quote name='genfuyung']Ubisoft game. Will be 20 dollars new standard and 12 dollars on sale in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

no, it won't....Assassin's Creed II is currently selling for 28 bucks new from Amazon, and that's over a year old.

[quote name='mcthatch']no, it won't....Assassin's Creed II is currently selling for 28 bucks new from Amazon, and that's over a year old.[/QUOTE]

lol just you watch... I got AC2 when it first came out... Didnt have time to play it so I got rid of it and bought it again a few months later for maybe $15 or less at GF.

Hope to see this under 20 soon..

[quote name='genfuyung']Ubisoft game. Will be 20 dollars new standard and 12 dollars on sale in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mcthatch']no, it won't....Assassin's Creed II is currently selling for 28 bucks new from Amazon, and that's over a year old.[/QUOTE]
Cheapest I've seen Assassin's Creed II is $14.99 used from Gamefly. Really ridiculous, but the franchise must be selling like gangbusters for Ubisoft.

It will be $20 soon or under, especially with Brotherhood coming out. It didn't take very long for the first AC to get to $20 and below, just wait. $28 isn't a huge difference from the $20 platinum hits price tag that it is really close to now.

lol ok. I picked up splinter cell conviction a few months after it was released for 12 dollars brand new at best buy and AC2 has been 15 and under numerous times. Every CAG will tell you how ubisoft games plummet in price.

Man I need to get rid of my copies on the way from GameStop.com fast. Followed SD and locked in Amazon trade in at $36/game last week and bought 3 copies for $66 total with GS's B2G1. It's going to be tight. Watch there be no cover art or some sh1t like that.

I wouldn't count on ACB hitting $20 very soon either. It has a thriving multiplayer component and the game is barely a month old. Sure, ACII also went down to $15 at one point, but I'm pretty sure it was not within three months.

bread's done
Back