Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta

lo6ick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
anyone else get a invite in their e-mails?

check my mail and got one. did not pre-order, do not have ps+

did subscribe to newsletter, platty ac2, and used uplay

i'm still trying to decipher how/why i got it. i'm not complaining!

i recall something about signing up for the newsletter, or maybe something on facebook. i'm not sure

I got a code lol I know SELECT PSN + members get it so i think thats why i got it! but its 2.8 gigs a long download!

[quote name='A-Bomb']I got a code lol I know SELECT PSN + members get it so i think thats why i got it! but its 2.8 gigs a long download![/QUOTE]
I got the code and I don't have PS+ and I didn't pre-order the game. I think I got it from registering Assassin's Creed 2 on Uplay.

[quote name='killer9']just pre order from gamestop they send the beta via email in 2 days then cancel the pre order win free beta[/QUOTE]
Seems like that would kinda ruin it for people who actually plan to preorder to play the game. There's only so many people who can get in.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Seems like that would kinda ruin it for people who actually plan to preorder to play the game. There's only so many people who can get in.[/QUOTE]

How is that????? im pretty sure theres not limited space for betas you can get in with a pre order

bread's done
Back