assassins creed brotherhood CE PS3 $10.00 @ TRU

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
i just came back from my local toys r us in columbia maryland, and they had assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition (ps3 version) for $10.00 bucks. sorry if this was already posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alex121006']this was the first time i posted for video game deals guys, sorry if i did it wrong ?[/QUOTE]

You didn't do it wrong. That's a good deal. But people don't like other people who hoard and buy out entire stock of games when there is a deal. And rightfully so

[quote name='Alex121006']i just came back from my local toys r us in columbia maryland, and they had assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition (ps3 version) for $10.00 bucks. i bought the only one they had, but i went to BB to PM and i got the only 2 copys they had also. sorry if this was already posted.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Alex121006']this was the first time i posted for video game deals guys, sorry if i did it wrong ?[/QUOTE]
I fixed your OP for you.

Hey guys, I bought all the copies of Saint's Row Collector's Edition from Toys R Us Ebay store. They were 9.98 each and they had 18 left. Great deal. I then went to Alex's house and stole the 3 copies of Ass Creed he hoarded. Hope this information helps you guys.

[quote name='JP73']You didn't do it wrong. That's a good deal. But people don't like other people who hoard and buy out entire stock of games when there is a deal. And rightfully so[/QUOTE]

i understand what you are saying, but this site is for every body in the world not just for a cupple of copys in (columbia md) im sure it will help out some people that live in other parts of maryland and people that live other places. and the other copys i got are gifts. but i hear you dude :)

Instead of trashing the guy, I would use the information (unless you live in Columbia, MD) and take advantage of the deal. If what he says is true, I am also very shocked that Best Buy price matched the deal and took his word for it since Toys R Us would have been out of stock when the Best Buy employee called to check the deal and if they had the item in stock.

He could had price matched with his Toys R Us receipt. I know when I price match with a receipt my best buy doesn't bother calling the store.

[quote name='bfett9']just called ps3 only $10, what'd you use for pm at bby?[/QUOTE]
i PM 2 other copys @ BB as gifts for friends.

[quote name='htz']He could had price matched with his Toys R Us receipt. I know when I price match with a receipt my best buy doesn't bother calling the store.[/QUOTE]

Wish I had your Best Buy store locally.

[quote name='htz']He could had price matched with his Toys R Us receipt. I know when I price match with a receipt my best buy doesn't bother calling the store.[/QUOTE]
thats what i did dude, i showed BB my receipt and they did it with no problem.

[quote name='Alex121006']thats what i did dude, i showed BB my receipt and they did it with no problem.[/QUOTE]
Was it the guy in the gaming section in the wheelchair?

[quote name='klimb22']Comments were removed, but this thread wasn't merged with the TRU clearance thread???[/QUOTE]

this was not in the clearance section ? but maybe its under the same section ? sorry if i did it wrong.

[quote name='abhinav']Thanks for the heads up, I live near the Columbia TRU and I'll try to check it out.[/QUOTE]

the guy told me it was the only copy, but you can still check it out, maybe they can order it for you, but im realy not sure ?

[quote name='klimb22']Was it the guy in the gaming section in the wheelchair?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Alex121006']it was the service desk.[/QUOTE]
...but you know who I'm talking about right?
[quote name='Alex121006']this was not in the clearance section ? but maybe its under the same section ? sorry if i did it wrong.[/QUOTE]
...but it is a clearance item. That's what I meant.

[quote name='klimb22']Was it the guy in the gaming section in the wheelchair?[/QUOTE]

Wheels is the man!

[quote name='ryheeles']Wheels is the man![/QUOTE]

I think his name is Mr.X

I got one (PS3) at TRU, thanks for the info.
SKU is 585144 and the receipt # is 008888246251.
Price is $9.98

Good luck to all.

Xbox 360 version is full price.

[quote name='Alex121006']i just came back from my local toys r us in columbia maryland, and they had assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition (ps3 version) for $10.00 bucks. sorry if this was already posted.[/QUOTE]

Hey Alex, were there any more by chance? I live in Silver Spring, so I can just take 29 to get up there and would love to pick one up at that price. Please let me know! Thanks!

[quote name='chronoserge456']Hey Alex, were there any more by chance? I live in Silver Spring, so I can just take 29 to get up there and would love to pick one up at that price. Please let me know! Thanks![/QUOTE]
yeah you are not far at all, but sorry that was the last one that was in stock. i actualy went to TRU to see if they had any of the saints row the third CE in stock but they didn't, so the dude at the gaming counter told me about the (assassins creed BH) being only $10, and that there is only 1 left so i jumped on it..... im not saying this will work but maybe u can try going to BB to see if they will PM it for you with out seeing if TRU haves it in stock ? again maybe it will work, maybe it wont ?. i hope the info helps you some.

[quote name='Readthepost']I got one (PS3) at TRU, thanks for the info.
SKU is 585144 and the receipt # is 008888246251.
Price is $9.98

Good luck to all.

Xbox 360 version is full price.[/QUOTE]

no problem dude, have fun with it.
i thought it was a pretty sweet deal for only $10 bucks.

Thanks OP, I managed to get 2 from TRU on PS3 & even priced match another 2 on 360 at best buy. Couldn't get the SR3 but my day was filled with win!

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Thanks OP, I managed to get 2 from TRU on PS3 & even priced match another 2 on 360 at best buy. Couldn't get the SR3 but my day was filled with win![/QUOTE]

Any chance you would sell one of the PS3 ones?

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Thanks OP, I managed to get 2 from TRU on PS3 & even priced match another 2 on 360 at best buy. Couldn't get the SR3 but my day was filled with win![/QUOTE]

thats cool dude, and good shot on getting bestbuy to price match on the xbox 360 version.

May I ask why? I'm under the assumption that since you're bragging about it here you did it to help members who couldn't get in in the deal at their own local stores... right?

[quote name='Romeo']May I ask why? I'm under the assumption that since you're bragging about it here you did it to help members who couldn't get in in the deal at their own local stores... right?[/QUOTE]

why would he give 1 away to people here ?

i got a few 50 plus shipping and its yours

Does anyone know where these would be if they were in stock in the store? I went in yesterday and could not find any out on the floor or tags for them..

[quote name='darkvulture']why would he give 1 away to people here ?

i got a few 50 plus shipping and its yours[/QUOTE]

Amazon has it for 48.40 with free shipping... why would anyone buy from you :p Your recent posts are as bad as spam... stop thx.

[quote name='ets']Amazon has it for 48.40 with free shipping... why would anyone buy from you :p Your recent posts are as bad as spam... stop thx.[/QUOTE]

well people can buy it from amazon they if they want i'm not giving anything away . i'm selling mine for at least 40 and you pay shipping

[quote name='darkvulture']why would he give 1 away to people here ?

i got a few 50 plus shipping and its yours[/QUOTE]

:lol:

2 hours out last night looking for this!!!!!!!! I swear, they have a lot of employees with potatoes for brains:censored:!!!!!! No wonder I see tumbleweeds in that ghost town they call a store!!!!!!

bread's done
Back