Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Fallout New Vegas $34.99 Each at Amazon

Amazon should be matching Best Buy. Best buy has AC for $35.

I sent in the PM to Amazon just over an hour ago. Yay!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea amazon just price matched it.

But the best deal? take it to sears and have them price match Bestbuy for $35 and they'll beat it by 10% so it comes down to $31ish

[quote name='Raye']What the heck? I swear it said sold by Amazon LLC when I posted this...[/QUOTE]

Currently showing up as 34.99 sold by Amazon. Awesome price for a recently released awesome game. :)

[quote name='wolve']Currently showing up as 34.99 sold by Amazon. Awesome price for a recently released awesome game. :)[/QUOTE]

Damnit, just bought it at Best Buy and opened it; and it's an exclusive SKU, so I can't return the Amazon to Best Buy...

[quote name='AwRy108']Damnit, just bought it at Best Buy and opened it; and it's an exclusive SKU, so I can't return the Amazon to Best Buy...[/QUOTE]

u can price match with target...not a big deal

[quote name='killerbh']u can price match with target...not a big deal[/QUOTE]

Best Buy price was same as Amazon--was being a CAG and complaining because I could've saved $2.10 by avoiding Sales Tax via Amazon.

[quote name='AwRy108']Damnit, just bought it at Best Buy and opened it; and it's an exclusive SKU, so I can't return the Amazon to Best Buy...[/QUOTE]

Who else has exclusive SKUs on AC:B? (Amazon, Target...?) Thanks.

Amazon's current TIV for the PS3 version is $33.. great if you have prime and the time. It's about 15 hours for single player.

[quote name='TraBuch']I didn't like the first AC, are 2 and Brotherhood better?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you didn't like. The game is 80% the same is style and structure but you stay in one city and the combat is deeper. It's a more fun game but don't expect something completely different. That being said, i am loving it and highly recommend.

i really like the multiplayer in this-its very original and fun-but their servers can often suck-can take about 7-10 minutes to find a game at night-(well for man hunt)--best thing to do is just rematch to keep playing-

also when i try to join a friend, it says player is unreachable although hes playing/inviting me.

hope they fix this shit--cuz its a great game but that shit can get annoying quick

bread's done
Back