Assassins Creed Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkay

CAGiversary!
I just beat Assassin's Creed and I honestly thought it was a pretty good game despite some harsh reviews and a also some reviews that rated it too highly. I thought the game had its good points although repetitive and a really fun story in my opinion, but the ending kinda had me vexed. After beating it and they have all that stuff about excavating something all that happens is I'm stuck in the building. WTF?!?! Is that seriously the ending or is there something else to do besides walk around to get a real ending? If thats the real ending that's some corny shit. Any opinions?

[quote name='chunkay']I just beat Assassin's Creed and I honestly thought it was a pretty good game despite some harsh reviews and a also some reviews that rated it too highly. I thought the game had its good points although repetitive and a really fun story in my opinion, but the ending kinda had me vexed. After beating it and they have all that stuff about excavating something all that happens is I'm stuck in the building. WTF?!?! Is that seriously the ending or is there something else to do besides walk around to get a real ending? If thats the real ending that's some corny shit. Any opinions?[/quote]

i never beat it, i thought it was an extremely original game (kudos to the developers) and incredible game play, for about the first 5 bosses that you have to kill. after that, it did get really repetitive, which is why i never finished it.

but, i'm looking forward to getting the game back from my friend soon and beating it.

[quote name='chunkay']I just beat Assassin's Creed and I honestly thought it was a pretty good game despite some harsh reviews and a also some reviews that rated it too highly. I thought the game had its good points although repetitive and a really fun story in my opinion, but the ending kinda had me vexed. After beating it and they have all that stuff about excavating something all that happens is I'm stuck in the building. WTF?!?! Is that seriously the ending or is there something else to do besides walk around to get a real ending? If thats the real ending that's some corny shit. Any opinions?[/quote]

Walk into your room, and enter the "First Person" mode (forgot what it's called), and look around - you'll see writing on the wall, and that will give you the "real" ending, and an achievement (there is also an ending inside of the credits).

The story does leave you hanging though, that's the point of the game, to setup for the sequel.

There is no resolution to the story, it just ends on the cliffhanger really.

Disappointing story, both in the past and present I felt. Tedious gameplay didnt help the experience any, I hated combat. Let me just stand here and wait for the counter x1000

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Walk into your room, and enter the "First Person" mode (forgot what it's called), and look around - you'll see writing on the wall, and that will give you the "real" ending, and an achievement (there is also an ending inside of the credits).

The story does leave you hanging though, that's the point of the game, to setup for the sequel.[/quote]

as far as i know, its the first in a trilogy.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Walk into your room, and enter the "First Person" mode (forgot what it's called), and look around - you'll see writing on the wall, and that will give you the "real" ending, and an achievement (there is also an ending inside of the credits).

The story does leave you hanging though, that's the point of the game, to setup for the sequel.[/quote]

Do this. Go back into your room and enter the eagle vision thing. You'll see a some symbols/writing on the wall and you'll get a cliffhanger ending.

What I find most interesting about the ending was:

That when you saw Divic and Lucy walk into Divic's room, the room wasnt a real room but rather was just static. Every other time you watched Divic walk into his room, you could see furniture and such in the room. But during the ending, Lucy and Divic just disappered into White Noise. Makes me wonder if what we think is the "real world" is just another level inside the Animus.

Just a thought....

But like ppl said, do the Eagle Vision in your room and you'll get the "Visions of the Future" achievement...which is the true ending.

I agree...the ending sucked and the game was actually kinda crappy. The story was a plain mess and its creators lack decent morals...thats for sure.

hopefully assassins creed 2 has some game play from Desmond's perspective. Maybe he can escape the animus area and he goes around "fighting back" the people that put him in there.

It would be pretty tight like Altair in a large city sorta like crackdown. Maybe some Borne Idenity fighting to disarm peoples guns then stab them with the hidden blade.... just wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back