Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $22.99 f/s Groupon Goods (of all places)

"The set includes the disc for Assassin's Creed: Revelations and downloads for Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood."

This always irritates me..

[quote name='StarryWisdom']"The set includes the disc for Assassin's Creed: Revelations and downloads for Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood."

This always irritates me..[/QUOTE]

Wow. AC2 and ACB doesn't come as a disc? I would have been all over this if it did..

[quote name='kyrhon']Wow. AC2 and ACB doesn't come as a disc? I would have been all over this if it did..[/QUOTE]

technically none of them can be played on the disc only, mandatory install 17.something gig install for all 3. but at the same time, you have to have the disc to play, and autorun starts up revelations automatically every time, so you have to quit that game to play the other 2. doesnt even start with a menu, quite an amazing mess.

[quote name='kyrhon']Wow. AC2 and ACB doesn't come as a disc? I would have been all over this if it did..[/QUOTE]

They're on disc, but you have to install them first.

This whole package is very poorly executed, almost as badly as the God of War Saga fiasco. Better to avoid this and get all three games on disc separately. They're cheap enough to where you can get all 3 for a combined $25 or less, and you could possibly get the Revelations disc that has the bonus AC1 on it as well. These 3 are by far the best games of the series, but this Trilogy disc should be avoided if possible.

Other games do it aswell, the trilogy is setup just like revelations with the ac 1 bonus, just with brotherhood w/ DLC added.

If you can tolerate revelations with assassins creed 1 you shouldn't have a hard time with the trilogy.

Bioshock infinite does it too with bioshock 1 on disc.

bread's done
Back